† UNDEAD IX †

NO ONE'S POV
After Hyewon and Y/N explained to them everything, Y/N took the luggage bag containing guns and blade swords inside.

"Here's the weapon we will use when we encounter some zombies to secure our safety" Hyewon said and handed them a gun and a blade sword individually.

"Ohh Yuri unnie, try to use this charger if it fits to your phone, there is a power outlet behind you, try it" Y/N said as she give the charger she found earlier to Yuri.

Later on the charger works on Yuri's phone.

"Try to look some news, so that we can find some safe place for us" Chaeyeon said and Yuri started scrolling thoughout her phone.

"Guys I found the news!! It is said that if there are any remaining survivors in this country, we should go to Jeju Island, that's the safe zone in our country" Yuri read the article and showed them her phone as a proof.

"Finally, there is a safe place for us" Sakura said as she breath a sighed of relief.

"We're still in Seoul, and we'll be arriving at Haenam Sea Port in about 4 hours" Eunbi informed them, and the girls nod at her.

"Take a rest for a while Y/N, and next time don't go away like that again without you informing me. You always making me worried about you" Minju scolded her sister.

"Im sorry unnie, I just did that for us please don't get that mad at me" Y/N said while closing her eyes taking some rest.

"But, you're always do a things that can harm you" Minju said obviously worried about her.

"But because of those things,  I can save other people lives, aren't you proud of me unnie?" Y/N opened her eyes and she look at her sister.

"But you're being too kind to others Y/N, and I'm afraid it will put you in danger. I understand that you only do what you think is right, but you must also think yourself" Minju said to her sister, make Y/N to looked at her in disbelief.

"Unnie that's not what you told me years ago, Did you forget unnie, that you were the one who taught me that it was better for me to help others than for them to help me?" Y/N ask her sister in disbelief.

"I still remember that, but please don't use your kindness in this way, I just don't want you to get hurt" Minju said holding Y/N hands.

"Unnie you're being so selfish now" Y/N said looking straightly at Minju eyes as she yanked Minju hands away from her before she stood up living Minju there alone.

Minju couldn't help but be taken aback by what Y/N said awhile ago 'Am I being so selfish now?' Minju ask herself. Until someone sit beside her.

"If you think you’re being so selfish now, you’re right" Chaewon said as she sit beside Minju.

"H-huh?" Minju ask her in confusion.

"I accidentally overheard your conversation with Y/N" Chaewon said making Minju hummed at her. "You know, I really admire your sister strong personality, if I only had that courage like her, I probably did the same thing she did to us since from the start" Chaewon added as she looked at Y/N direction.

"I'm just concern about her Chae" Minju said to her. "Besides, she's no longer listens to what I say" Minju added.

"But your concern for her is no longer valid Min, you're already controlling her. Y/N chose not to follow you, because she knew she was doing the right thing" Chaewon said to her, Minju is just listening to her "Take a look at this. Yesterday, where we are still in the school. What if Y/N followed your command to her and she didn't come out of that Student Council Room to fix the Circuit Breaker on the ground floor because you didn't let her since it's too dangerous for her. We are probably still in that room today and starving to death Min" Chaewon explained to her.