† UNDEAD VI †

Y/N POV
After a few minutes of running to get away from those horrible creatures, I came across a restroom and decided to hide there first before tossing Winter unnies phone in the other side of the ground floor for them to follow the noise of that phone.

When I make sure that the undeads follow that sound of tossing phone, I immediately went to the electrical room while tightly holding my baseball bat, when I got there I surprised that the others are still not here, but I didn't waste anytime so I immediately went to the circuit breaker and fix it.

NO ONE'S POV
On the other hand, the 4 girls who had been running since earlier had begun to feel tired in their bodies, which Giselle had noticed it because she was at the back of them.

Giselle was ashamed of herself for causing this to happen, so she didn't hesitate to use her own body to block the zombies from approaching them.

"Guys in the electrical room go now!" Giselle shout at them while spreading her arms to block some zombies.

When the girls saw Giselle did that, they were taken aback by what she had done.

"Giselle!!" The girls called her but it's too late now, the zombies have already bite her arm.

"J-just run n-now!!" Giselle shout at them.

Ningning, Giselle's closest friend, run towards her and help her.

"Ningning!!" Karina and Winter called her in unison.

"Go now unnies!!, I will not leave Giselle here alone!!" Ningning yelled at them while kicking some zombies away to her and Giselle. "Arrrgh!!!" Ningning yelled when someone bite her leg.

Karina and Winter didn't hesitate to run away from that scene while crying, they don't let Ningning and Giselle sacrifice to go waste.

•••••••••••••••••••••••

Y/N POV
"For the final attachment.... And done!" I whispered in yelled as finally the school electricity was finally put back on.

But still the others are not here yet, which makes me worried, so I decided to go and look for them while holding my bat tightly, preparing myself to smack some zombies when they run towards me.

Until I saw Winter and Karina unnie walk towards me with their puffy eyes. 'Where's the others?', I thought when I could only see the two of them.

"Unnies where's Ningning and Giselle unnie?" I ask them, but they just shook there heads and started to cry on.

"T-they gone Y-Y/N" Winter unnie said as she start sobbing, it makes me furrowed my brows at her.

"What!?" I ask them again, thinking that they just pranking me.

"T-they sacrifice t-themselves for us to k-keep safe earlier" Karina unnie said holding back her tears, it made me tumble to the ground when I got that unexpected news from them.

"I-Im sorry its my fault. I-If I hadn't left you guys earlier t-this will not h-happen" I said to them and I didn't realized that my tears are already flowing down to my cheeks.

"Shhh its not your fault, it's their own decision" Karina unnie comforted me, until we heard some undead bodies running towards us.

"Guys let's go!!" Winter unnie said as they help me to stood up.

The 3 of us sprint towards the school main gate, but unfortunately the school main gate is crowded by a bunch of undeads. We take a step back as they begin chasing us, so we decided to run in the right side to go in the school cafeteria.

"Y/N your back is bleeding again!!" Winter unnie informed me as she saw my wound at my back.

"Ignored that unnie, just run!!" I yelled as we enter inside the cafeteria but it also filled up with zombies.

"WHAT THE-- Are you kidding me!!" I yelled in frustration as we run for our lives again.

As we ran, we heard one of Red Velvet's songs, Zimzalabim, being played on the school sound system. 'Typical kkura unnie' I thought, remembering how much she adore that Group.

When I looked back, the undead were still chasing us, but there weren't as many as before since the other zombies followed the sound of the speaker.

We just ran where our feet would take us, but since we had no luck today, we ended ourselves at the school's dead end.

"Fvck dead end!!" Winter unnie curse she fell annoyed.

"What are we going to do now!?" I ask them as I hold my baseball bat tightly ready to smack the zombies who wants to approached us.

"Y/N can you still run!?" Karina unnie ask me, when I looked at her she just staring at the undead who's coming towards us.

"Maybe, w-waeyo!?" I ask her gasping my breath due to exhaustion.

Karina unnie stared at Winter unnie, and when I looked at Winter unnie, I saw her nod at Karina unnie, then I saw them run towards the zombies leaving me here dumbfounded.

"Unnie what are you planning to do!?" I ask them as I saw them fighting the undeads right now.

"When we said run, just run away from here and looked for the others!!" Karina unnie said while kicking some zombies aways from her.

"H-how about y-you? A-aren't you guys g-going with m-me?" I ask them in a shaking voice.

"Just promise us that you will survive with these things and that's enough for us!!" Winter unnie said as she smacking the head of those zombies using her baseball bat.

"Unnies no please!! I'll come with you!!" I begging them but they just ignored me.

"Winter now!!" I heard Karina unnie yelled, and I saw something I knew in myself, that it was a moment I will never forget.

Karina unnie pushed some zombies to the left wall, while Winter unnie pushed some zombies to the right wall using their own bodies creating a path in the middle.

"Y/N RUN!!!" They shout in unison.

"No!! I will not leave you guys here!!" I yelled as I smacked the zombie head that was running towards me with a baseball bat I was holding.

"Just run Y/N!! Leave us here now" Karina unnie yelled as she's having a hard time blocking the zombies.

I just looked at them as my tears dripping down while shooking my head as a NO.

"Y/N I SAID RUN!! MINJU IS WAITING FOR YOU!!" I heard Karina unnie yelled again as she looked at me while crying. Then when I looked at Winter unnie I saw her nod at me before she mouthed me to run away.

I had no choice but to run away from them 'My friends left me, they left me alone' I thought as my tears continued to flow.

"Arghhh!!" I heard Winter unnie hissed in pain.

When I looked back at them, I saw Karina unnie with a bite on her right arm but she was still trying to block them while Winter unnie had a bite on her shoulder while hitting them with the baseball bat she was holding, their PE uniform was already full of blood.

I was about to run towards there and help them as I didn't want to lose them, when someone suddenly covered my mouth and pulled me hardly from behind.