† UNDEAD VII †

NO ONE'S POV
"Guys let's go outside now" Eunbi said after Sakura played a song in there school speaker.

Yena and Hyewon handed some baseball bat to them, the current baseball bat holders are Yujin, Yena, Eunbi, Hyewon, Chaeyeon, and Chaewon.

"Me and Hyewon will stand in front, Chaewon move to the right, Yena to the left, and Yujin and Chaeyeon will keep an eye on the back" Before they leave the room, Eunbi position themselves so that they can protect each another.

As they walked the stairs, they were surprised to find no zombies on the first floor, so they proceeded directly to the parking lot from the ground floor, only to be surprised to came across and see a dozens of zombies exactly on the same side of the cafeteria where Sakura had turned the school speaker.

"Guys let's exit in the back door, they might see us if we go here" Eunbi whispered at them and they slowly walk at the back.

They moved cautiously to the back entrance until Chaeyeon and Yujin spotted someone at the building's left corner. They found Y/N there glancing at the zombies near the dead end corner.

"Guys go ahead, wait for us in the parking lot area, we're just going somewhere" Chaeyeon whispered to the others.

"Where?" Sakura and Wonyoung ask them in unison.

"We will be back soon" Yujin said, they did not answer their question when they immediately went to where they saw Y/N.

Eunbi just sighed at them and signalled Hyewon to move in the back.

When Chaeyeon and Yujin spotted Y/N was about to run towards the zombies, they instantly ran towards her. When Yujin arrived behind Y/N, she immediately pulled her behind, and the three of them hide on the side where other zombies couldn't see them.

"What are you planning to do? are you crazy!?" Yujin scolded Y/N in whispered tone as she worried to the younger, but Chaeyeon and Yujin was shocked when they saw Y/N start crying.

"U-unnie they a-are g-gone. K-karina unnie, W-winter unnie, G-giselle unnie, N-ningning unnie, t-they are g-gone. M-my friends are g-gone" Y/N said while crying make the 2 older pity at her.

"It's okay you still have us, shhh it's okay" Chaeyeon comforted her, but Y/N pushed them a little bit as she wipes her tears away.

"I'll bring them back here unnie, I'll save them; they still have a chance to live" Y/N said while trying to escape from Yujins grip.

"No, they already gone Y/N, please stop" Yujin said as she hold Y/N wrist tightly.

"No they need me unnie, let me go" Y/N complain as she yanked Yujin hands away from her. "They're my friends unnie, and as their friend I can't leave them alone" Y/N added as she wipes her tears again.

Y/N was about to go when Chaeyeon tackled her to the ground so that she cannot move.

"We said stop Y/N!! Why can't you listen to us!?" Chaeyeon whispered yelled at her.

"Y/N please stop" Yujin said as she looked at Y/N.

"U-unnie please let m-me go, I c-can't leave t-them" Y/N begging at them in her trembling voice as she's trying to get away from them.

Yujin and Chaeyeon just looked at each other, they felt bad for Y/N, but they couldn't let her go knowing that its too dangerous for her.

"If we let go Y/N then how about Minju? Your sister? She need you too Y/N, are you going to leave her too?" Chaeyeon ask her softly hoping that Y/N will listen to them, when Y/N heard that she stopped struggling and let herself cry again, as she remember what Karina said to her awhile ago.