† UNDEAD VIII†

NO ONE'S POV
When everyone got on the bus, they began eating.

"Is there any safe place we can go tomorrow?" Sakura suddenly ask them.

"I don't know, we don't have our phone or any gadget here since you left your laptop in our room yesterday, how can we know that?" Chaeyeon said ruffling her hair in frustration.

"I actually have my phone here, but it doesn't have any battery" Yuri said as she raised her phone as a proof.

"Then we need charger, but where can we find one?" Wonyoung ask them.

"Let's try to look tomorrow, but for now, let's take a rest first" Eunbi said signalling them to take a rest after they eat.

The others have begun to rest in order to have a strength for tomorrow.

"Unnie I'll just go out for a while to get some fresh air" Y/N said to her sister.

"But it's too dangerous for you if you go outside alone, do you want me to come with you?" Minju ask her.

"No its fine, just take some rest unnie, I'll be back later on" Y/N said smiling at her before she went outside.

Y/N went the convenience store and grabbed some ice cream before sitting on one of the store's benches, until she felt someone sit infront of her.

"Hyewon unnie what are doing here? while eating cake at this hour? Seriously!?" Y/N ask her in disbelief.

"Why? I like cake, just mind you own business" Hyewon rolled her eyes at her.

"But what are you doing here unnie?" Y/N ask her again while eating her ice cream.

"I want to ask you something" Hyewon said while munching her cake.

"About what?" Y/N ask her tilting her head.

"I'm planning to go at HQ before dawn tomorrow, the baseball bat are not enough to us to save ourselves, so I need to go there to get some another weapon" Hyewon informing her.

Y/N stopped eating at she look at Hyewon "HQ? You mean our Headquarters before?" Y/N ask for a confirmation, and Hyewon nod to her. "So why are you telling me this unnie?" Y/N ask her.

"So I came here to ask you if you want to go with me tomorrow, as it's been a long time since you've been there, and I expecting you to miss it" Hyewon said as she remembering the last time they saw Y/N there. "So are you coming with me or not?" Hyewon ask her.

"Really!? Can I come!?" Y/N ask her excitedly then Hyewon nod at her.

•••••>(FAST FORWARD)<•••••

Its been 4am in a morning when Y/N and Hyewon decided to went to their Headquarters which is only 4 blocks away from the gas station leaving the other girls in the bus who were still in their deep sleep.

Actually Y/N and Hyewon already know each other before Y/N went to Enozi Art School, they're both part of 8DC one of the famous gang in Seoul, but the girls doesn't know that since Y/N and Hyewon keep that secret so that the girls would not be afraid of them.

The Flying butterfly and the Little tiger is actually Hyewon and Y/N names inside the gang so that no one could recognize their real name when they doing their job.

"Unnie looked I found charger for Yuri unnie's phone" Y/N said as she saw a charger near at the table stall.

"Great. Here lets use this luggage and bring everything we can use" Hyewon said as placed some guns and some blades sword inside the black luggage.