† UNDEAD II †

NO ONE'S POV
"Unnie let me go!!" Minju said trying to escape from Yena and Chaeyeon grip.

"Calm down Minju, Y/N will be fine" Yena said trying to calm her down.

"No!! You guys heard that noise when I called Y/N a while ago right!? She need me let me go!!" Minju said while crying.

"Minju calm down" Sakura said softly to her.

"Minju the Gym is now filled of undead bodies, we're here in the 2nd floor and the Gym is in the ground floor, we are not safe if we go there" Eunbi said hugging Minju to help her to calm down.

"U-undead??" Yuri ask Eunbi in confusion.

"Undead is like the zombies we see in movies and dramas; once they bite you, your heart stops beating, but that doesn't mean you're already dead; the virus will spread throughout your body until it reaches your brain, causing you to become outraged and unable to control your own body" Chaewon explained to Yuri.

"Zombie? Is that really true unnie?" Yujin ask Chaewon while calming the youngest bunny in her side.

"Like we saw earlier, I'm certainly sure that is zombie" Chaewon said "If we come across them, don't make any noise, they're too sensitive in sound; they can't see in the dark, so it's safe at night; if you punch or kick them, they won't feel any pain, so they'll attack you again and again; if you want to kill them, cut off their heads; and finally, don't make them bite you if you don't want to be like them" Chaewon added, the others only pay attention to her in order to protect themselves.

"How did you know all of that unnie?" Wonyoung ask her tilting her heads in confusion.

Chaewon just giggling at Wonyoung "That's our topic in Mythology weeks ago, we talked about Mythological creature like Zombies, Vampires, Werewolves etc." Chaewon said pitching Wonyoung cheek.

"What happen if you got bitten? You will became human again right!?" Minju suddenly ask her.

Chaewon just looked at her in pitiness "Sad to say but.... There's no cure for that Min" Chaewon said as she hug Minju.

"T-then how a-about Y/N?" Minju started to cry again "After our parents died in a plane crash, she is the only one I have. I can't bear losing her either, unnie, please let me go" Minju said trying to escape from Chaewon embrace.

"Minju calm down, you making some noise please calm down" Chaeyeon placed her hand in Minju mouth to stop her making some noise.

"Minju unnie Y/N will be fine, she has a cheerleading squad with her, and they will be fine, I trust them I know them" Hichan walks over to Minju and wipes her tears away.

"We promised, we won't leave Y/N here." Hyewon comforting the younger making the others nod at her.

Minju eventually calmed down, but she was still worried about her sister. She tried calling Y/N phone several times, but Y/N did not answering her call, making Minju even more worried about her.

'Y/N please be safeee' Minju mumbled still calling Y/N's phone.

•••••••••••••••••••••••

Y/N POV
"Minhee stop!!!" I yell at her, then put my bag in front of me as a shield for her, closing my eyes and preparing myself for her attack.

"Y/N stood up and helped Ningning breaking the glass door in the back!! We need to get out of here now!!" I heard Winter unnie shout while carrying a bloody broom stick in her hand, and when I looked at Minhee, she was already in the ground with blood pouring out of her head.

"What the fvck is happening!?" I ask her in confusion.

"Save your question for a while, Go help Ningning to break the glass door!!" I heard Karina unnie shout while kicking some student who wants to attack her.

"Make it faster!! Before we died here!!" Giselle unnie said while pushing the students aways from them using the rolled safety mat.

When I looked at the Gymnasium main entrance, It was filled with this ugly creatures, we couldn't get through it, so we had no option but to go at the back door but unfortunately our school director already closed that door long time ago.

So I immediately rushed straight to Ningning unnie to help her breaking the glass door.

"Whats happen to the students unnie??" I ask Ningning unnie while trying to break the glass door using my knuckle.

"I don't know, they just suddenly showed up here and want to attack us; I witnessed Yoonju Oppa got bitten by one of them, and he turned like them" Ningning unnie said while smashing the door using the broom.

Even though my knuckle is already bleeding, we are still unable to break the glass.

I looked around to see if anything could help us breaking the glass easily, until I noticed the Fire Extinguisher on the side corner. 'Bingooo' As I taking the Fire Extinguisher and slamming the glass door several times. It worked, and we're already making a crack.

"Guys faster!! We can't hold them anymore!" I heard Winter unnie yelled at us.

After I heard that, I thought of another way how the glass door shatter more quickly.

"Unnie make some force and pushed me agaist this wall with your full strength" I ordered Ningning unnie.

"It will hurt you, Nooo!!" She complain against me.

"Just do unnie, we don't have much time!!" I push her away in the glass door "Run towards me then push your body against mine with full strength, I promise it won't hurt you" I added.

"But Y/N---" I cut her off.

"Do it now unnie!!" I ordered her.

She sighed first before sprinting towards me then she push her body against mine causing the glass to break.

"ARRRGGGH!! Thats freaking hurt!!" I hissed in pain as we break the glass door.

"Y/N are you okay!? Im sorry" Ningning unnie help me to stood up bowing me several times.

"It hurts but its fine" I said still hissed in pain. "Unnie's here faster!!" I called the others.

"Guys run!!" Karina unnie yelled running towards us.

"Where!?" Ningning unnie ask them.

"Lets go to the library in the first floor!!" Giselle unnie shout, we immediately run towards the library area, When I looked at the back there's a bunch of ugly creature chasing us.

"WHAT THE FVCK IS THEIR PROBLEM?!?" I brust out while running. 'If I knew this was going to happen, I would have skipped school today and stayed at home all day' I thought as Im getting tired for this day already.