† UNDEAD I †

Y/N's POV
Do you wanna know why I'm sitting in the Student Council Room right now? Because I just suddenly punched Mr. J.Y Park in the face, he's our Music Teacher by the way, which I didn't plan to do, I was only startled when he woke me up.

"Ohhhh, the trouble maker is here, Nice to see again here Ms. Kim" Yena unnie said emphasizing the word 'again' as she saw me.

"What did you do this time Y/N?" Chaeyeon unnie ask me, I just shrugged my shoulder at her like I didn't do anything wrong.

But ofcourse Wonyoung unnie is here my classmate, she's the one who answered Chaeyeon unnie question.

"She just punch our teacher unnie" Wonyoung unnie said beside me as she laugh.

"Aigooo~ bad child" Yujin unnie teasing me.

"Did you sister know about this Y/N?" Yuri unnie ask me causing me to shook my heads at her.

"Then goodluck to you" Nako and Hichan unnie said in unison, making me pout.

"Chaewon unnie is here, she can save me again from the angry frog, right unnie?" I ask as I looked at her, then gave me her approved hand signed. "See, Chaewon unnie will gonna help me, Good thing my sister is whipped at her, that's my advantage from her" I added as I looked at them.

"So you're just using me for your sister?" Chaewon unnie asking me while glaring at me.

I just gulped my own saliva "A-aniyo" I said as I shook my head making Chaewon unnie to pinched my cheek.

"I'm just kidding don't be nervous" Chaewon unnie said as she laugh at me.

"By the way, where's Eunbi unnie?" I ask them as I didn't saw her.

"She and Kwangbae went to cafeteria first, but don't worry soon they will be here too, I already texted her saying that some trouble maker are causing another trouble again" I heard Kkura unnie said, laughing at me while playing her phone.

I just sitting right here, waiting for Eunbi unnie and Hyewon unnie to came, Until the Room door opened revealing Eunbi unnie and Hyewon unnie.

"Ohh Y/N you're here" Hyewon unnie greet me while eating her cake.

"Annyeong Hyewon unnie, Annyeong Eunbi unnie" I greet them cheerfully.

"So, Its you again Kim Y/N" I heard Eunbi unnie said shook her head in disbelief after she saw me.

"Unnie I promise, I didn't plan to punch him; he jolted me awake, and I was surprised to see his face, causing me to punch him by accident" I defend myself as the other already told her what I did. "Isn't it enough that I've already apologized to him?" I added.

"It's your fault anyways; he wouldn't have woken you up in the first place if you didn't sleep during his class" She said facepalming beacause of me. "Just go back to your room, Y/N; Minju will come here anyway since we have a council meeting; I'll talk to her about this later" Eunbi unnie said while signing some papers.

"What unnie no!" I raise my voice a little bit to her. "Minju unnie will gonna be mad at me again, I swear" I added while whinning. I just heard the other girls laugh making me look at them and give them a death glare.

But Eunbi unnie simply ignored me, so I sighed in frustration and went to the door. I was about to open the door when someone open it first revealing my sister.

"Y/N what are you doing here?" Minju unnie asking me squinting her eyes at me "What did you do this time, Kim Y/Nsshi?" She added still squinting her eyes at me.