chapter 42: dream & plans

[ i apologize if there would be any errors ( grammars, spellings and such more ).]

THIRD PERSONS' POINT OF VIEW

"Hi, I'm sorry if I bothered you, but may I have this dance?" A guy asked as the girl flinched and turned at him.

"O-Oh Rafael, s-sure no diggy—I mean—no biggy." The girl said as she stuttered then the guy chuckled as the girl placed down her drink.

"You look beautiful as ever Heather, who couldn't fall in love with a girl like you?" Rafael asked as Heather nervously smiled and they walked to the dance floor.

"Aww, so you are acting like Romeo in the play called Romeo and Juliet now, huh?" She teased him as she chuckled and he scoffed.

"It's because I'm your Romeo, and you're my Juliet." He said as she wrapped her arms around his neck and he places his hands on her waist then he winked.

"Charming as always, Rafael." She said as she playfully rolled her eyes and they started doing a slow dance along with the other students.

"Charming and a pretty good dancer, don't you think Heather?" He asked as he smirked then she scoffed.

"Well you are lucky that you have those moves, Rafael. I still don't even know why you picked me to dance with you when you might've know that I am not a fan of dancing, especially in slow dance." She said as she frowned.

"Oh you don't like dancing, or you don't like dancing in public?" He asked then she glared at him.

"Sort of both." She nervously replied then he chuckled.

"Its a good thing that I am ready, which I have something to show you." She said as they released from dancing then he grabbed her hand and walked to a room.

"Should I be scared or what?" She asked as she looked at Rafael.

"You won't be, trust me in this." He said then she sighed and he opened the door.

The moment Rafael opened the door, Heather's eyes are wide open as she walked towards the room with Rafael. Inside the room are a bunch of glow in the dark stars with LED lights on the sides of the roof, a disco ball, laptop and speakers, comfy chairs and a polaroid camera. Heather felt amazed like she will start to cry infront of Rafael.

"R-Rafael, I don't know what to say." Heather said as she stuttered.

"It's okay, you can thank me later." Rafael said as he closed the door.

"Correct me if I am mistaken, but is this your favorite song?" He asked as she looked around then she turned at him.

Rafael played Heather's favorite love song as she gasped and started to blush infront of Rafael.

[A/N: Play 'Here's your perfect' by Jamie Miller as you continue to read the following parts of this chapter.]

"Y-Yes, but how did you know?" She asked as she frowned.

"It's okay, don't worry about it. Come on, let's dance with our favorite song." He said as he slowly pulled her and she wrapped her arms around his neck and he places his hands on his waist then he winked.

The two of them started slow dancing, Heather knew that this is one of the perfect moments of her life. The both of them stared at each others' eyes with their nervous smiles at each other. Right after the song ends, the two slowly leaned in for a kiss until something unexpected interrupted them.

"Juliet. Juliet, wake up!" Someone shouted.

Everything went blurred the moment someone shouted a familiar name, then Juliet woke up.