chapter 41: his evil side

[ i apologize if there would be any errors ( grammars, spellings and such more ).]

ROMEO'S POINT OF VIEW

"I hope after the six months of getting imprisoned, I will already be given the prize that I deserved, Maria." Travis whispered to Maria as I glared at them.

"Oh of course you would Travis, just have a little patience with us, we promise you won't let you down ever again." Maria whispered back to Travis as they evilly smirked.

This isn't Travis, I know it isn't. He doesn't act this way especially in his evil side, honestly he might be twice as worse for this new evil side of his. But the sad part of everything that happened today, is that I had to leave my friends, for good, especially the love of my life, Juliet. I feel so stupid to just realize everything, besides I deserve it anyway.

"Rodolfo Greene, its been a long time since we met face to face. How was your life, you know, right before the accident?" Maria asked as she walked towards me.

"The accident, w-well I must say my life has been pretty good until you decided to trick Travis into thinking he is going to a military school, but he ended up here in this dungeon of yours." I said in anger as I glared at her.

"I'm sorry but as far as I can remember, I didn't raised you to be like this." Maria said as she glared back at me and Travis walked towards us.

"Its because you weren't the one who raised me since the past decade Maria, but honestly, I am glad that I didn't continue to stay in this household. Because as far as I can remember, you were all evil and dangerous towards so many people." I said in anger.

"Regret what you wished for, Rodolfo. Sooner, you would be grateful that you were able to be in this team." Maria said as she evilly smirked.

"I never said I am now part in this team Maria, I just said that pick me instead and not blame the others. Whatever your plan is I would never be apart of your team, but to be part of your plan only." I said then Maria smirked.

"Alright, I will agree with your idea, so here is what you asked for." Maria said then she rolled her hands and a dark magic appeared with a paper.

"Here is my plan for you, Rodolfo. It can be easily as long as you sign this paper." She said as the paper flew towards me.

"Y-You want my Magicia jewelry and for our family to be together, again?" I asked as I frowned.

"Exactly." She said as she nodded.

"Not because I want to but, what about the pounds of blood?" I asked in confusion as she started panicking and Travis look confused too.

"U-Uhh, we already worked for that part, don't need to worry about it." She nervously said as I glared at her.

"Another condition since you asked for two things." I said then she groaned.

"Just say it." She said as she rolled her eyes.

"You must promise me that you will never put any of my friends in harm, including Travis." I said as I looked at Travis.

"Is this a way for me to forgive you, Romeo? Because guess what, I am not falling for this." Travis said as he scoffed.

"It isn't Travis, trust me." I said then he glared at me.

"So, what do you say Maria?" I asked as I looked at Maria.

"I promise." Maria said then I grabbed a pen and signed my signature with it.

"Before you atleast expected, my Rodolfo." Maria mumbled.