chapter 14: his bracelet

[ i apologize if there would be any errors ( grammars, spellings and such more ). ]

ROMEO'S POINT OF VIEW

"W-Wait really?" I asked as I frowned.

Maybe he is right, I am the one who is not listening in between the two of us. He cared so much of Lauren and I, and I didn't even knew about it.

"Yes! But because of your selfishness, you broke up with Lauren through a stupid letter. Lauren is one of the sweetest and most kind-hearted people I know, and you destroyed her like that." Travis scolded as I looked down.

"You see Romeo, I love Juliet with all my heart, and if you really know me I don't settle bets just like tha-" He said as I cutted him off.

"I'm adopted, okay!" I shouted then he gasped.

"I just found out that I was adopted all along last week and it hurted me the most, I had to end Lauren and I's relationship because I've become weaker and didn't knew what to do in my life. I had to let go of some things, but that didn't stopped me from loving her." I continued as I started to tear up.

"You're right, I'm selfish just because I didn't think of what would happen to her once I end things up. I made a mistake and I know I did, but like what you said she only gives out one chance and I cannot forgive myself because of it."

"R-Romeo, I'm sorry I had no idea." He sighed as he comforted me.

"No, it's okay I accept that you are mad at me. But I just want you to not do the same mistakes I did to Lauren, I may not know Juliet very well but she deserves so much love, and not because of a bet you settled with." I said.

"I thought of the same thing, but thank you Romeo. I'm sorry for the words I said to you, I become so mad and didn't knew what I was saying." He sighed.

"I should be the one who must apologize, please tell your sister that I love her so much and one day if the right time will come, I would ask her out to be mine again." I said as I smiled.

"Sure, no problem. Come here, man." He said then we hugged.

After that, Travis and I went to class. Most students were looking right at us after argument, but we decided to ignore it. We arrived to our classroom then we saw Juliet. Travis waved at her then she waved back, I smiled at her to show my respect and she smiled back.

Suddenly, I felt something inside of me, but I just forget about it. Travis decided that we will sit beside Juliet, since basically he is courting Juliet.

"Good morning, M'lady." Travis greeted her as I rolled my eyes and scoffed.

"Good morning too, even though we literally just passed by each other 10 minutes ago." Juliet said then they chuckled.

"I would want to say good morning as well, but maybe Travis right here will be mad at me." I chuckled then she chuckled back.

"I would be mad if she's already my girlfriend." Travis said then Juliet playfully rolled her eyes.

"Okay, okay stop it." Juliet said as she chuckled.

"By the way Romeo, Lauren wanted to give you this. She said it accidentally slipped into her bag, and told me that I will give it to you." Juliet said as she bring out a bracelet from her bag.

"Oh yeah, that's my bracelet. Please send my thank you's to Lauren from me." I said as I nodded and Travis grabbed his book from his bag then I reached out my hand.

As Juliet reached her hand with my bracelet, I slowly grabbed my bracelet then the two of us stopped. Everything in our surroundings paused, no one is moving or talking at all.