chapter 27: a broken friendship

[ i apologize if there would be any errors ( grammars, spellings and such more ). ]

THIRD PERSONS' POINT OF VIEW

"May I ask on what is it, Juliet?" Michael asked in confusion.

"May I know on what happening in this scenario, Mr. Johnson?" Juliet asked.

Juliet began imagining the situation she experienced in the future from yesterday in her mind and they are both placing their hands on the crystal ball, Michael can read on what is in her mind.

"H-How did you get here, Juliet?" Michael asked.

"I-I don't know which is why I was hoping, if you would help me this." Juliet replied.

"What year is that, Mr. Johnson?" Juliet asked in confusion.

"Year 1959." Michael replied.

"D-Do you know who are the people behind the bushes, and why do they want to kidnap my future self?" Juliet asked.

"Let's see." Michael said.

As the imagination of Juliet went closer to Maria and Peter, Michael gasped.

"M-Maria?" Michael said as be stuttered.

"Y-You know her?" Juliet asked in confusion.

"Th-That's my ex bestfriend." He replied as he sighed.

"D-Do you know any way on how I will fix it?" Juliet panickedly asked then Juliet opened her eyes wide open.

She forgot that she wasn't supposed to tell Michael that Aunt Tia told her to fix the future.

"Wait, how did they disappeared?" Michael asked.

"That's impossible, there must have been a mistake." Michael continued.

"I-I guess that's how the future works?" Juliet said in confusion then Michael cleared his throat.

"Mr. Johnson, can I ask one more question before Travis and Lauren arrive back here?" Juliet asked then Michael nodded.

"Wh-What happened between you and Maria in the past?" Juliet asked then Michael sighed.

"I-I am not sure to tell you every detail since its a very long story, but we were once bestfriends with another girl named Celestia. Something happened between the three of us, anger, hatred and selfishness towards each other. Little do I know, that will be the last time we would see each other. Maria decided to end off our friendship after the fight. We begged for her to come back, but she didn't and she left us both. I haven't heard from Celestia after we graduated college until now." Michael explained.

"But a few years later, I moved in to this city and met Lauren and Travis' mother. Afterwards, we had Travis then Lauren and as much as I wanted to know if I would meet up with Celestia and Maria, I didn't bear to do so until right now you represented to me your vision." Michael continued as the both of them released their hands from the crystal ball.

"Well that must've been hard, I'm glad you were able to handle everything after what happened." Juliet said.

"Honestly Juliet, it wasn't really easy. But when the day come that I started doing fortune telling, I started handling things well." Michael sighed then Juliet smiled.

"Mr. Johnson? May I ask you a favor?" Juliet asked.

"Sure, what is it Juliet?" Michael asked.

"Can you please keep it to yourself on all the last questions and situations I asked? I didn't want to spread out too much information towards Travis and Lauren." Juliet said.