chapter 28: little Romeo

[ i apologize if there would be any errors ( grammars, spellings and such more ).

ROMEO'S POINT OF VIEW

It's the next day and I have no idea what I will be doing for the rest of the day since it is still holidays, so I decided to continue doing my mission for the Magicias. As I opened the book that I got from the old library, a sudden glow appeared from the book. Because it was too bright that I can barely see anything, I closed my eyes and then suddenly heard something came out from the book.

"M-Madam Tia?" I asked in confusion as I saw her, two meters away from me.

"I know I shouldn't be in this city right now, but there is an emergency, I can feel like the enemies are close to us." Madam Tia said as she frowned.

"H-How did you just came out from the book?" I asked as I pointed the book.

"As a guardian, we can enter portals especially when it is urgent just like now." She said.

"A-Alright, should I tell Juliet and Travis about-" I asked as I stood up then she cutted me off.

"No, no, they are currently on their own mission and we don't want to disturb them." She said as she walked towards me.

"I-I'm confused, didn't you say that the enemies are closer? Shouldn't we tell them so that they will be aware as well?" I asked in confusion.

"I know they should, but the enemies are somehow within your mission." She sighed then I gasped.

"M-My mission? Do I know these enemies, or maybe you atleast know them?" I panickedly asked.

"Unfortunately, I might not know them but based on Juliet's mission, the enemies might be the people who you might have known or used to know." She said as she walked around the room.

"Wh-What should we do, Madam Tia?" I panickedly asked as I walked towards her.

"I'm sorry Romeo, but I couldn't help you. Because it is your mission, and guardians aren't allowed to help their beginners." She said then I sighed.

"But the only information I could give to you are the peoples' names in Juliet's mission." She continued then I did a confused face.

"Wh-What are their names?" I asked then she sighed.

"Maria and Peter." She said then my eyes suddenly wide open and I turned around.

Maria and Peter. Those names have been echoing and repeating in the last minute as I heard their names from Madam Tia. It's like I've heard their names somewhere but I don't know how did I even know them.

"I know I shouldn't be giving out too much information Romeo, but there is something you need to know." She sighed then I turned back at her.

"Wh-What is it?" I asked.

"You have an amnesia, exactly nine years ago. I wanted to tell you the day I met you from the seashore but you were still a kid and you seemed very exhausted. I didn't want you to have a very hard time dealing with it so I didn't dare to tell you." She said.

"But I never knew that I would hear you again when you and Juliet were chosen by my crystal ball. The two of you seemed very interested of the Magicia so I again, I failed to tell you about it." She continued as I looked down.

"The moment I knew that the mission my crystal ball gave to you is about what really happened in the past years, I knew it was finally a time to tell you about it. I apologize for everything Romeo, even though we barely know each other, I want you to understand."