chapter 9: the magical mirror

[ i apologize if there would be any errors ( grammars, spellings and such more ). ]

JULIET'S POINT OF VIEW

It's already Monday and I am starting to get very nervous because of the happenings last week with both Romeo and Travis. I walked towards the Science room, and find a seat for me. As I sat down, I saw Travis entering the room and I started panicking so I pretend that I am reading a book.

"Well, well, well. Good morning there, Ms. Juliet." Travis greeted me as he put both of his hands on top of my table while looking at me.

"Good morning, Travis." I politely greeted him back as I continued to read my book.

"Look, can we please talk later after Science class?" He sighed as he bend down, facing me.

"S-Sure." I stuttered as I looked at him then he smiled and sat down beside me.

"Oh hi, Romeo!" Travis said as I looked over while panicking.

"Hello Travis." Romeo replied in a sad tone as he sat down infront us.

"A-Are you okay, R-Romeo?" I stuttered in panicked then Travis suddenly looked at me.

"I'm fine, don't worry about it." Romeo sighed as he looked over us then turned back.

As Travis was about to comfort Romeo, the teacher arrived in our room, while the bell started to ring. Everyone in the room went back to their seats, and greeted our teacher.

"Alright settle down everyone." The teacher said.

"Today, I'm gonna discuss a lesson and right after that, I will give you the rest of the time to continue with your Science project along with your partner." The teacher said as we all nodded.

After the 30 minutes discussion, all of us leave the room, as Travis and I walked together. I can feel the awkwardness between us, luckily as we arrived at our spot, he had to break the silence.

"So about the Science project, we haven't started even a single bit, because you were busy last Friday." Travis said as I started getting nervous on what to say.

"Oh I'm sorry about last Friday, besides I already started making our Science project over the weekends, so that I can make it up to you." I said.

"Wait really? You already had a communication with the guardian?" He excitedly asked.

"Not really, but I did started with the first three steps of the procedure on how to make the Magicia." I replied with a smile.

"That's great! I'm so proud of you, Juliet!" He said in excitement as he hugged me.

During that moment, it felt like the world suddenly stopped. I've never feel someone like this especially when they are hugging me. I can feel the genuine hug Travis gave me.

"Oh I'm sorry, I just suddenly felt excited with the project we are making." He said as he chuckled and released me from hugging.

"N-No, it's completely fine." I chuckled then there was another silence in between us.

"Oh by the way, do you want to continue the project in my house later after school?" I asked as he looked up at me.

"Yes, yes, I'm free." He said then we both chuckled.

"Alright so I guess I'll see you later then?" I said as I slowly walked backwards.

"Sure, M'lady." He said then I smiled and left.

I walked for five minutes to my locker for the books of my next classes. Then, I saw Romeo in the next three lockers, looking down, so I decided to approached him.