OO8

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

" WHAT THE HELL SASHA? " a voice called out as they swiftly caught your unconscious body, observing the frown that was etched in your face.

" sorry.. ? " the person dropped the vase they were holding as they removed the black hoodie that was casting their face, removing the black mask also.

" this vase is expensive, it doesn't break easily. " armin sweat dropped as he held you close to him, sasha, the one who hit your head pretty hard to cause you to be unconscious, admired the vase she used as a crime weapon.

" fuck, that hurts. " jean mumbled as he rubbed his jaw that you previously kicked square in the place, as he had his mask in his hand.

" she kicked you? " connie laughed, seeing the look of distaste jean held in his features. " stop laughing! it hurts. " jean retorted only resulting for connie to laugh even more.

" hey connie can i try to hit you with this vase? "

connie gave sasha a weird look as the girl practically had stars in her eyes as she held the blue vase in her arms.

" huh- "

" she hit y/n with the vase. "

connie looked over to your unconscious state, who was currently in armins arms before shifting his gaze back to sasha.

" is it expensi- "

" no! " armin gave the two a look, shutting them up instantly. " just please call mikasa and leave the vase alone. "

sasha gave armin a side glance before keeping the vase still kept close to her.

" i'm keeping this, i'm pretty sure they wouldn't mind. "

armin rolled his eyes as he carried you in bridal style, having jean supporting him incase he might fall down the stair. your house had a tricky stairs.

once reaching down, he took a pause before looking back at jean who stared at him in confusion. " could you please take her phone upstairs? i'm pretty sure she would try to look for it once she's in the hq. "

jean only gave a curt nod as a response, running back to your room where you kicked him. armin not waiting for him anymore, he continued making his way towards the car that was waiting for them patiently.

someone opened the car as he was greeted at the sight of historia sitting at the back seat and waiting for the both of you.

" place her beside me. " armin gave the girl a quite unsure look before deciding to comply upon the queen's request.

historia helped armin settling you in, caressing your hair, attempting to fix it as you laid peacefully in her lap. jean momentarily coming in to give her your phone.

the door soon closed as her spouse, ymir, entered the car.

" hey! she's too close. " ymir glanced towards historia and the unconscious girl, placing the cigarette in her hands outside the car window.