O11

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

“ ARE YOU COMFORTABLE? ” you sat in a car with sasha, whom you learned was the one who knocked you out the last time. “ i am, how about you? ”

she hummed enthusiasticly, continuing to munch on her potato chips. connie, the guy who sat in the passenger seat as jean, drove the car back at the headquarters.

over the past days, you had managed to make friends with a few of the scouts. you learned that the ‘ wings of freedom ’ had other branches but the latter being the head.

you managed to befriend even the older ones your age, that being hange and erwin, hardly levi, you found him intimidating although you learned that he was one of your mom’s bestfriend.

soon, a few of them started being too much friendly with you, flirty i might say.

a few of them were just about the same age as you, ranging from eighteen to nineteen years old. the only person you know was older was levi and erwin.

there was one person whom you found weird and creepy, his name was floch, or flock, you don't know.

“ don’t you dare get crumbs on my car sea— ” sasha threw some chips at jean as he visibly grimaced. “ you don't tell me what to do! ” you watched in amusement as the two bicker.

“ hey! ” “ bleh. ”

“ hey, here’s your phone. ” connie gave you your phone as you took it from him. you had never used your phone from the past few days as you knew they were probably storing safety shits in it.

to keep you entertained, you did your best making friends as they look like decent people who are fun to hang out with and read some random books you find in random places.

“ thank you. ” you muttered to him as he gave a soft smile. you opened the phone as the car took a stop, a pack of chips flying at your head.

“ hey! ” sasha laughed as you gave them a side eye, connie having a sly smirk. “ you're too quiet, you need to laugh. ”

you flipped him off as he pouted lightly, being carefree about their surrounding but enough to keep his guard up to protect you.

all of them swore to protect you in honor of their lady isabella l/n.

“ jean! it’s the song! our song! ” connie smirked as he threw you a mischievous look as you only shakes your head in disappointment.

“ I STILL REMEMBER ”

“ THIRD OF DECEMBERRRR ” sasha screamed in your ear as you took some of her chips to eat, unlocking your phone to see the amount of messages and missed calls you got from hitch.

“ ONLY IF YOU KNEW HOW MUCH I LIKED YOU— ” “ turn it up! ” connie turned the volume up, not caring if their noise could be heard outside the car. watching his two friends, and maybe you too while eating some of sasha’s chips vibe in the song.