╰─ OOO

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬‎ ‎ ‎

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

“ LADY Y/N? ” the maid made a small squeak as the said girl made a sharp glare towards her, keeping her eyes trailing at her figure.

“ don’t you know how to knock? ” the maid only trembled in fear as a response. she was always taught to knock whenever coming to her room, to avoid keeping the said girl being disturbed for her time, but, she simply forgot about it now.

“ i’m sor— ” the door was slammed shut in the maid’s face as y/n, inched closer to the door, slamming and locking it to avoid the maid coming inside any further.

“ she slammed the door to you, didn’t she? ” the maid flinched slightly, snapping her head towards the source.

“ lady isabella! ” the maid bowed her head as a respect towards the lady, only to receive a light hearted laugh from the lady.

“ you don’t need to bow your head to me dear, i simply can’t thank you enough for applying to be my daughters maid. ” the maid flushed at the gratitude isabella had shown her, putting a hand over her mouth to suppress her light laugh.

“ but.. ” isabella trailed out, walking slowly towards the maid, who watched her with warm eyes, small smile decorating her lips.

bang!

the maid watched in horror as the lady infront of her shot her straight in the head, a satisfied look gracing her features.

“ i believe it is your time ”

click.

the door where the maid used to stand infront opened, revealing a h/c haired girl, peeking her head slightly.

“ you didn’t have to that, mother. ” the h/c girled voiced out, walking towards her mother, avoiding the sight of the bloody corpse laying on the floor, blood splattered the floor, tainting the marble white floors.

“ from what i heard, she was bothering you, my dear. what do i do with people who bothers my one and only princess? ” she hugged her daughter tightly, slighting staining the younger girls clothes with smeared blood from how close she had shot the girl in the head.

“ mother, she’s the seventh maid you had shot infront of my room ”

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

REWRITTEN ✔
( 2023 )
— unedited