OO7

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
‎ ‎ ‎
‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎
‎ ‎ ‎ ‎
‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

“ BYE BITCH! ” hitch waved you goodbye as she entered her car, driving away.

school just ended and you were here, outside your school waiting for you mother.

you were pretty much excited to his planned dinner with her, you were looking forward for it since this morning.

you checked your wrist watch to check for the time as you looked around the area seeing cars drive past you.

thinking back today, you took notice on how pieck was seemingly careful yet clingy towards you. she was hesitant yet still the same old flirty pieck.

she was acting weird, weirder than usual but it’s nothing to worry about.

you discarded your thoughts as you continued waiting for your mom, checking the time multiple times.
‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎
tick.
‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎
tock.
‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎
tick.
‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎
tock.
‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎
time was ticking, it’s almost coming to midnight, but your ride was still not here.

your smile was long gone now as it was replaced by a frown, a frown you usually wore in the past.

to say that you were worried was understatement, did something bad happened to your mom?

hopefully nothing.

you were struggling to keep your emotions in check now that you had learned to open up in the short time possible you had reconciled with your mother, so now, you’re easily overwhelmed with emotions.

“ where is she? ” you tapped your foot in the ground as you looked around furiously.

did she forgot? did break her promise?

tears were starting to well up as you felt so stupid standing here, infront of your school looking helpless and whatnot dumped. people who walks pass you gave you pitiful looks.

you called her phone multiple times but it only resulted to voice messages. you sent her many text messages but you were left on delivered.

tears were clouding your eyes as you look at the picture you both took just this morning, it was blurred from the amount of tears that was brimming your eyes.

talk about overwhelming.

you already lost your hope that she would eventually show up, if wants to, she would.

you called a taxi seeing that your driver was also useless as he wasn’t answering you messages nor calls.

you entered the taxi, giving the driver your address first before looking out the window.

you watched as you passed by the city lights and buildings, tears fell down your cheeks as you tried your best keeping your sobs in, just letting those tears out.

another trust crushed.

you gave the taxi the money, telling him to keep the change before exiting and closing the door.

you entered the house as you threw your bag in the couch flopping down next to it instantly.

and with that, you finally cried.

you weren’t dramatic or anything, it’s just that you gave your mother a chance and you opened up to her already and a few days later she decided to break it?

you cupped your face with your hands as you took a deep breathe in.

you were going to head up to your room until you heard a knock on the door.

usually you would open it, but you found it weird as there is currently no one inside your house. no guards to greet you outside door, no maids to open the door for you and greet you inside, assist you, and your mother sitting by the couch sipping her tea. but you figured it out as she was in her work or in a sappy meeting for her to actually forget about you waiting for her.

and infact, the hell would someone knock at your door this hour? it’s almost past midnight and someone is knocking on your door. you simply thought it would be a killer or something.

being the person you are, you took your bag in your hands and you quietly tip toed up your stairs. you were glad that you didn’t opened the lights on, too busy crying i guess.

the knock got louder and violent once you reached the stairs, so you quickly took a run to your room, making sure you were quiet as you locked your door, sliding down to the floor.

you took a breathe in relief thinking that you're now safe here, eyes drifting to your windows.

what if the killer climbs up to your window and kill you?

so you swiftly locked the windows, closing your curtains as well.

crash!

you got startled when a loud crash was heard in the quiet house.

the door was busted open.

you quickly made sure that the door was locked before leaning your back to the door, quietly trying to hear anything.

you could hear faint noises, voices to be exact as footstep were nearing your door.

you quickly pushed your body to the side, cornering yourself, too scared to even move. cliche horror movie scene.

there was a knock in your as the soft knocks soon turned aggressive. you took your phone from the desk as you opened the messages to send hitch any kind of message.

the door was busted open as you froze in your position, you readied yourself in defending yourself as you sense the persons presence coming near you.

and as they took another step, you swiftly stood up and kicked them square in the face, making them stumble down the floor.

and with that you took a run.

“ she got away! ” the voice yelled out as you were greeted with another person clothed in black, they were standing in front of you as they held a hand out.

“ dont panick! were not going to hurt— ” but their words were cut off as you felt something hard hit the back of your head as darkness consumed you.
‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

REWRITTEN ✔
( 2023 )
— unedited