OO3

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

“ YOU’RE HOME QUITE LATE DEAR. ” you got startled when your mom called out to you upon entering the house.

you were pretty sure the lights were out before you went inside.

she was sitting calmly at her throne like chair in the living room, sipping her tea as usual; four unfamiliar faces you haven’t met before looking at your direction.

“ i apologize mother, ” you apologized, trying your best to show that you weren’t nervous. “ i didn’t notice that’s already midnight. ” you weren’t exactly nervous at your mother being upset that you were home late, but you were nervous when many pair of eyes watch your figure carefully.

“ where were you, dear? ” she responded, “ we’re you with hitch? ” she questioned, giving you a warm smile.

“ i am. ” you finally eyed the unfamiliar figures who only stared at you, watching your words and actions. “ i’m pretty sure it’s also late to hold a meeting like this, is it important? ” you asked proceeding to put up a fake smile. “ perhaps i’m disturbing you? i’m sorry mother. ”

your mom let out a breathy laugh as she stood up, making her was towards you, patting your shoulders comfortingly.

“ oh no my dear, you weren’t. we just started this meeting actually, and no, you’re not disturbing us. ” she kissed your head lightly as a comfort as you smiled lightly again.

“ i guess, ” you said, “ i’ll proceed to my room now. ” you watched them with careful eyes, studying them shortly before walking up the marble stairs, every step echoing in the quiet place.

you entered your room quietly, setting down your bag and flopping straight to your bed, melting in the familiar scent of your bed and it’s softness.

you weren’t just tired, you were very tired.

you had to deal with hitch’s lazy and drunk ass along with pieck’s flirty side while being drunk. pieck was extra clingy when she was drunk, while hitch was very extra wild and rowdy.

your body aches from carrying hitch’s body to her home and neck feels slightly sore from continues neck sucking series from pieck.

gladly, she didn’t left any mark or anything.

thinking back to your mother, you had noticed that she looks somewhat very ill a while ago.

yet she was still smiling.

it’s not like you had a very close relationship with your parents, your father died when you were still a kid, and your mother is mostly busy with her work leaving you alone most of the time.

but nonetheless, she still bonds with you from time to time when she can, but what you didn’t really like was how she could easily kill people without regrets.

reminiscing from the past, she had killed multiple people infront of you. in your opinion, it wasn’t appropriate for a child to witness such horrendous sight like that but in your case, you grew up getting used to it.

you stared at the ceiling of your room, it was fairly dark. the only light luminating the room of from the moon’s light, casting over your window to them dimly dark room.

you remembered, they were four people who was conversing with your mother when you entered your home. they were wearing suits, almost identical to each other, only the female blonde with blue eyes wore a neatly plaid white dress.

your eye had caught a small patch that was stitched at the left side of their black coats.

you couldn’t really remember much of it but the color of blue and white is what caught your attention.

there was a blonde, two brunettes, and one ravenette. they were all female.

the female one had a captivating ocean blue eyes, they were icy and observant, yet they held softness in them as her eyes studied you.

the two brunettes had a similar hair style, although, the freckled one was in a low ponytail, while the other one was in normal ponytail.

the freckled one sat in a man spread, her arms draping loosely around the blonde’s shoulder as she studied you carefully with piercing eyes.

the other one had a glasses on. her eyes were studying you carefully, too. her eyes were wary and observing, as if you ever made a wrong move, you’re dead.

and the last one, the ravenette. she had a read scarf wrapped around her neck neatly as her onyx eyes studied, she was the only person you couldn’t read.

but nonetheless, you don’t care about them. you dont even know them in the first place.

so as any normal person would do, you stood up and started doing your night routine.

you removed your makeup, washed your body and hair, and changed your dirty uniform into new and comfortable night wear.

you checked your phone, it was already
1 : 45 am, you still have classes tomorrow.

it took you atleast a few minutes before your eyes started to blink. soon, your tiredness got the best out of you; sleep consuming your full body and drifting your mind into la la land.
‎ ‎ ‎ ‎
‎ ‎ ‎
‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
‎ ‎ ‎
‎ ‎ ‎

‎ ‎

“ your daughter is very cautious. ” hange chuckled as they took a sip of their own cup of tea. “ she was studying us for a good minute, probably wondering who the hell are we. ”

isabella softly laughed, setting her cup of tea down momentarily. “ she was wondering why are we holding a meeting this hour and especially, in our living room. ”

“ does she know? ” historia asked.

“ about everything? she does, ” isabella took a minute, inhaling the sweet aroma of the tea she took her time making. “ she tried her best in trying to keep it a secret that she knows, but she failed successfully. ”

soft and quiet laughs surrounded the area as they continued conversing about something you’ll know in the future.

“ does she have a significant other? ” mikasa had suddenly asked after being badly quiet the whole time, only giving a reaction and responses when she was needed to.

everyone suddenly stopped making the girl flush in embarrassment. “ i—i’m sorry, it just came out— ”

“ she doesn’t ”

mikasa got cut off as isabella smiled at her sweetly.

“ why did you ask dear? do you want to date my daughter? ”
‎ ‎ ‎ ‎
‎ ‎ ‎ ‎
‎ ‎ ‎
‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

REWRITTEN ✔
( 2023 )
— unedited

shameless promotion; my mikasa x reader fic called polaroid, that book was shit but still

the chapters r emo sad n siruse i’ll try 2 crack it up in the next ones