O18

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

“ SHE’S A BIT.. WEIRD. ” it was lunch time, you sat in a table with hitch who was devouring her food like a pig.

“ who? ” she said, mouth full of food.

“ hey, where’s your manners? don’t talk with your mouth full. ” she listened, swallowing her food while drinking water.

although the both of you are copy paste human versions of tom and jerry, she would often listen to you when it comes to her safety and health and vice versa.

“ sorry— who are you talking about? annie? ” she said, wiping her mouth with a tissue.

“ shh! she might be somewhere but yeah. ”

“ eh? why? ” hitch said, gazing worryingly to you.

“ i don’t know, i just felt a weird vibe to her. ” you said, poking your food.

“ i feel like there’s more in your words, shoot it. ”

“ well.. her eyes didn’t left me. ” you sighed. “ what i mean by left was, she was staring at me the whole time! even when i was writing, i could feel her eyes in my hand as well as the back and side of my head. ”

“ even when i opted to look who was it even though i well know who the fuck was it, her eyes continued to stare at my soul until i looked away, heck, she was still staring even when i exited the door! ” you explained, feeling quite stressful of the moment.

“ you think pieck has a rival? ” she said.

“ what? ” you were beyond confused of her wordings as you took a spoonful of your food.

“ well— i mean think about it, when we first met pieck she was also staring at you. ” she explained, making you even more confused.

“ your point? ”

“ what i mean is, maybe she likes you like pieck does! ” she said, her patience running out quickly.

“ she doesn’t. ”

“ please— you’re dense, i thought you were smart, connect the dots bae. ”

“ hey but pieck wasn’t that weird when she was staring at me. ” you defended the missing girl, a slight pang in your heart remembering the argument with historia and ymir about pieck.

“ oh yeah, but kissing is not? ”

pieck had kissed your cheek the first day she had met you, it was in the bathroom with hitch who witnessed the whole thing play when she was just applying her own lip gloss.