OO1

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

“ LADY ISABELLA L/N, IT’S NICE TO SEE YOU AGAIN. ” the woman only hummed in response as a blonde woman ordered her secretary to offer the ravenette a cup of tea.

“ yelena, i know you know exactly what’s my purpose here. ” the ravenette glanced at yelena who let out a soft chuckle, leaning in her chair, still holding her cup of tea.

“ ah, is this about your daughter? ” isabella hummed softly, placing her cup of tea down. “ i believe it is, i have a gut feeling, i’ll be leaving this world soon. ” yelena only stared at the woman sitting infront of her, a light hearted laugh blooming around the room.

“ i am deeply entrusting my daughters safety to you, yelena. ” yelena continued to stare at the woman smiling at her, who gripped the tea’s handle, taking another sip.

“ i truly trust you, yelena. if the time comes, i’ll trust the wing of freedom to keep my daughters safety from the warriors. ” yelena tilted her slightly, perking up upon hearing the name of their rival gang.

“ warriors eh? are they after you? ” isabella hummed softly as a response, giving the blonde a small smile.

“ apparently, zeke’s after me for accidentally killing one of his men who tried to spy on my family, especially my daughter, by applying as a maid. ” yelena let out a small chuckle, leaning her head in her hands, silently urging the woman to continue her story.

“ i had already left the gang world, i want to live a peaceful life with my daughter, is that hard to ask? ” yelena sighed knowing if she agrees to the offer to protect the only child of the l/n’s might cause sprinkle more gas to the fire.

the warriors and the wings of freedom are gang groups across marley and paradis. although it is a two different place, many shits had already happened causing for a war between the two arise.

isabella l/n, or originally, isabella fritz. she was the grand daughter of the once leader of the warriors in marley.

she was skilled, she had killed many people in the past and she could easily escape without a problem.

she was once the wings of freedom’s greatest fear.

not until she fell inlove with malus l/n, the former leader of the wings of freedom.

they resented each other until malus had protected the girl from her own grandfather.

they helped each other to take down isabella’s grandfather, and soon, isabella had joined the wings of freedom.

but soon after, they both had left the gang world to give their daughter, y/n l/n, a normal life, away from the bloody world of gang.

but their love soon had ended when grisha yeager, took over and had ordered to kill both malus and isabella.

only isabella and their daughter survived, that’s why isabella, is entrusting the wings of freedom yet again to protect her daughter without her daughter knowing about this agreement.

“ i think you should be speaking this matter with me, lady isabella. ”

isabella turned her attention from yelena to the blonde girl who entered the room just now, upon hearing the news of arrival of isabella, the girl hurriedly made her way to where she was located to.

“ historia. my dear ” historia, hugged the older woman gleefully, embracing the warmth she was emmiting.

“ greetings lady isabella, i apologize for barging in suddenly, but i can’t help but to feel upset that you’re not discussing something so important and serious like this to me. ” the girl pouted, pulling away from the hug as isabella only laughed yet again, pinching the younger girls cheek.

“ i’m sorry my dear, well now that you’re here, why don’t we start discussing now? ”

“ let us proceed in the meeting office, are you coming, yelena? ” the said girl shaked her head as a no, smiling lightly at the two.

“ no my queen, i still have to sign up paper works and deliver it to hange later. i’ll send my assistant as a representative for me. ”

“ very well then, ” historia responded, lightly tugging at the older woman’s hand that was tightly grasping hers. “ we shall take our leave now. ”

yelena watched the two leave her office, closing her eyes momentarily.

“ looks like we’ll meet again, dear y/n. ”

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

REWRITTEN ✔
( 2023 )
unedited