OO2

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

“ SMOKING AGAIN ARE WE? ” a feminine voice called out, you looked up to see your friend, hitch.

“ bad habits, ” you simply said. “ i’m feeling too lazy to go to class. ” you exhaled the smoke as hitch took the cigarette from your hands, placing it to her lips.

“ your bad habits are starting to rub on me you know. ” you chuckled softly as she took a seat next to you. you were currently in the rooftop, ditching your classes. it’s not like the teachers care if you attend their classes or not, you still pass with flying colors.

“ i’m just, ” you took a breathe, pushing your back. “ just bored, my mom shot another maid for, i quote ‘ bothering ’ me. ”

it wasn’t a secret that you were slightly bothered by your mother’s murder crimes, you almost think she has a thing for killing people.

hitch, being your friend, pretty much knows what’s happening behind the curtains in your family. you weren’t afraid much of her snitching considering you both know deep secrets between each other.

“ that was her what? fifth? sixth? ”

“ seventh, to be exact. ” hitch let out a laugh as she discarded the cigarette in her hands. you watched as the cigarette fell from her hands, your hair being flowed by the wind.

“ i wasn’t really bothered by the maid, i just got annoyed since she didn’t knocked. i could be changing my clothes for fucks sake. ”

“ then why don’t you tell her? ” you sucked in a breathe as cracked your head, closing your eyes momentarily.

“ it’s not that easy, she doesn’t even know i’m aware of her gang affiliations. ” hitch’s lip made an ‘ o ’ shape, nodding her head in understanding.

“ i’m not bothered by the corpse lying down the floor, ” you took your phone out, checking the time, checking your message inbox at the process too. “ i’m bothered that my own mother was the one who killed them. ”

“ i’m not really surprised if you’re not bothered by the corpse anymore, we’ve both seen something worse before in the past. ” she let out a light hearted laugh, leaning towards the railing, gazing at the dark skies.

“ right, i’ve seen much worse when that regina george wannabe died.  ”

it’s true, you and hitch already witnessed a gore murder that happened to occur in your school, but it’s not like you both could do anything. she honestly deserves it.

“ oh you mean samantha? pfft— that bitch had the audacity to call for our help when she was being murdered. ” she was wailing your name when she saw you standing in the window behind the school, poker face in view as hitch had a disgusting look in her face.

she made numerous unforgivable sins, including to you.

she made countless rumors about you being a slut, murderer, a thief, but it was mostly you being a slut.

not only that though, she laid her hands multiple times to hitch without you around hitch to protect her and slept with hitch’s boyfriend and also almost, sleeping with you by putting drugs in your drink.