OO6

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎
‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎
‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

‎ ‎
MOMENTS AGO, isabella sat in her car in delight after her interaction with you, her own daughter.

she was happy that you had finally opened up to her.

she took out a small red box in her bag, opening it to see a necklace with a turquoise pendant.

the gem shined every time light casted over it, isabella smiled as she admired the pendant lovingly.

the necklace actually belongs to isabella’s late husband, malus l/n.

according to him, he bought the necklace when he was young and he swore to give it to his future child, may it be his daughter or his son.

she smiled at the memory of her husband showing her the pendant, placing his hands on her big belly where you were sleeping soundly.

talking to you in baby voice, telling you all about the necklace he had valued when he was young.

she looked out the window to see the sun shining brightly at her. isabella’s guts was telling her that something bad would happen then and there but she chose to ignore it as she was really looking forward to spend her time with you.

she took out her phone and opened the photo you both had took a while ago to admire. she sent the photo to herself before handing over your phone to you.

she admired the photo lovingly as she stared at you who was smiling brightly while leaning on her.

you truly do resemble your father.

the car abruptly stopped when a black van stopped infront of your car as isabella furrowed her brows upon seeing men disguised in black suits and masks approach her vehicle.

“ fuck. ” she mumbled under her breathe as she took her hidden gun from her dress readying herself for anything. “ watch out! ”

she yelled out to her driver as the men started raining bullets to them, but it was too late already, poor man was shot already leading him to his death.

“ shit, shit, hange! yelena! fuck— anyone! ” isabella tried to call them or atleast send them a message but failed as her hands were trembling. adrenaline was rushing down her veins.

“ fuck it. ” she clutched her gun in her hands as she exited the car and started firing back to them.

she managed to shot a few of them as they tried to shot her straight in the heart, gladly she dodged them safely although a stray bullet managed to hit deeply in her left shoulder.

“ give up already l/n. ” isabella pointed her gun straight towards the female who called out, her purple eyes piercing towards icy blue ones.

“ never leonhart. ” the blue eyed female known as annie laughed as isabella continued to stab her with her eyes.

“ did that old man zeke sent you? ”

annie shrugged her shoulders as she pointed her gun back at isabella.

“ drop the gun l/n, we won’t kill you if you cooperate with us. ” annie called out as she watched those people who laid on the cold hard ground groaning in pain in disgust. where did those training went on?

“ ‘ cooperate ’ it’s not lady like to lie to an older woman. ” isabella mocked annie as the latter gritted her teeth in annoyance.

“ don’t mock m— ”