I shook my head and waved my hand. "No, I have nausea when it comes to seafood," I said, resting my back and grumbling, "Ugghhh, my back is killing me."

"Sucks to be you then," he said, clearly trying to get me mad or just teasing me.

I punched his arms playfully. He ate his ramen in the dining room while I watched the three munchkins play. When he came back, I'm glad he decided to clean his mouth. I mean, there's a mouth wash in almost every sink in the place.

"So, what's the name?" he asked, sitting back down on my side.

"Hm?" I asked since my head was in space again. It's been happening quite often.

"The name of your baby"

"Oh.. It's-"

"It's baby Dawn!" Sun answered for me.

"Dawn? Wow, that's a pretty name," Chimon said with a smile on his face. "I guess your kids were the ones who picked the name."

"Yep, me and Bright couldn't think of one, so we just let them," I explained, and he nodded. "Though I was worried because it's a long name at first, I'm glad we decided to just shorten it."

"Oh, what's the full name then? Is she going to have your surname or P'Bright's?"

"Probably, Bright," I answered, caressing my belly. "And her full name is yet to be decided, but I think the name is fine, so I'll settle with it."

"Really? What's the name?"

"Dawn Chantira Chiva-aree," I said with a proud tone.

"Woah, that sounds expensive."

I chuckled. "Really? I just thought it was better than having five names."

"True. Well, that makes sense since Sun is...Sun and Chatri's name is Night, so I guess Dawn for the baby girl is really pretty. Night, Sun, and Dawn. A full-blown sky high, huh?"

"Don't know"

After hours of chatting, Chatri came back from his school and gave me a big hug and kiss, as well as his unborn baby sister. The child is so sweet, I admit that. He changed his clothes first before playing with the three munchkins.

When Uncle Chiva came back home, he said he went to a casino to play with some old friends of his. And lastly, Bright came back from his work; he's been busy ever since.

Chimon decided to go back to their own house since P'Gun might be missing the twins by now. He was just supposed to bring them to the park but decided to bring them here instead. They have their car with them and a driver, so I guess they'll be fine.

Uncle Chiva watched over the kids while I went back to my room. Bright is already taking a shower, so I rested on our bed. My phone rang, and I saw that it's P'New.

I answered the call, and the first thing that I saw on the screen was his puffy red face, and he's wearing a hospital gown.

"Hey," he said with a groggy, hushed tone. He looks really tired.

"Hey, how's the labor?" I asked. I found chips on the nightstand. I took them and ate them.

"Painful, it's hurting. I felt like it was going to rip," he said, looking so distressed. I only laughed.

"That's normal for first-timers; you'll be fine in a week if you'll follow what the doctor's instructions are."

"I know...."

"Care to tell me the gender of your baby?" I asked. I saw Bright come out of the bathroom with only a towel wrapped around his waist.

He saw me drooling over his body. He smirked at me. I glared at him before looking back at the screen of my phone.

"And yeah, we both have the same."

"The same? You mean... it's a girl too?" I asked, and he nodded. "Nice! What's the name then?"

"Tell me yours first," he said.

"Nu-uh, you might copy it."

He laughs. "Yeah, I'll probably do that."

Bright came back, fully clothed, and lay down on my side, hugging my belly with his head on my chest.

"Anyway, me and Tay decided to just name her June Achara Vihokratana," he said.

"June sounds so cute. I think me and Bright will just settle with Chanthira Dawn Chiva-aree."

"That sounds expensive," he said with a smirk on his face.

"That is what Chimon said as well," I said. Bright kept caressing my belly though; it distracts me. "I guess the kids already want to spoil their little sister."

"Oh, we're going to spoil her rotten," Bright chimed in. I smack his head playfully.

"Shut up," I told him before turning my attention back to P'New. "Anyway, you need to rest; we'll just talk tomorrow, okay?"

"Sure, sure. See you."

We ended the call. I placed the phone on the bed. I wrapped my arms around Bright and played with his hair.

"Dawn Chanthira Chiva-aree, then?" he said.

"Yep, it's actually a beautiful name, don't you think?"

He smiled and sighed, "Yeah."

He rested on his elbow and gave my belly a long, loving kiss. "See you soon, baby Dawn."

"Yeah, we can't wait to see you, baby Dawn."

----
  I actually can't pick names because all of your name suggestions are so beautiful 😭 I had a hard time picking which one, but I hope you'll love her name and New's baby too

  We wil soon see our new babies!

  Tay and New's baby, Baby June Achara Vihokratana!🍼❤️

And

Win and Bright's third child, Baby Dawn Chantira  Chiva-aree!🍼❤️

And it's 3:08am here when I updated this, hehe, no sleep for me😆

‼️(This Chapter is already edited since I noticed some typos)‼️