Part 20 (The End)

hi I published this at the same time as the part 19 but the notification for this one came out first, so go read part 19 first if you haven't read it yet,this is the real last chapter, I love you all thank you for all the reads and votes and sticking with me for this long, lots of love —Zoey
Laura's POV

When I was little, I couldn't have been much older than 6, I was bullied by the older kids on my bus.

One day I had gotten to the bus 20 minutes early, and they were there waiting for me. I felt my stomach churn, the way they looked at me I almost knew what was about to happen. I first one came up to me and pushed me to the ground, slowly more and more came up to me hitting, kicking, and pulling my hair, anything they could do to cause me pain.

I had never felt more helpless then I had in that moment I felt my world slipping away from me. I couldn't do anything to stop it, I had no choice but to let it happen.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

And now, I felt that but 10 times worse.

But this time was different, I wasn't going to just let it happen.

"Laura? We're here. Go look for Danny."

I quickly get out and look around. I see Danny sitting on the edge. I wanted to run up to him but I can nearly look at him without wanting to cry.

"Drew, I can't."

He instantly understands what I mean, and runs up to Danny.

Drew's POV

"Drew? How...?"

I quickly sit my self on the ledge, and try to put my arm around Danny.

"Drew, stop." Danny says quietly.

I look down and realize his sleeve was covered in blood presumably from cutting, I frown trying to hold back tears

"Danny what happened to your arm?"

Danny shacks his head and looks down.

"Danny... I'm sorry. Can you please come off the edge?" Laura say walking towards me and Danny.

Danny hears her and inches closer to the edge of the bridge.

"Danny no. Suicide isn't the answer," I say as I grab his hand.

"Please Danny, I love you so does Drew, I don't know what we would do without you. Please." Laura cry's. She came the rest of the way to me and Danny, and climbed on the ledge.

Laura's POV

I couldn't contain my tears anymore, I sit there crying, knowing it was my fault this entire mess started.

"Laura, I know what your thinking. I know you think its your fault and just know, it isn't. I've been thinking about this for a while now." Danny blurts out, instantly regretting what he just said.

I break down crying even harder, now knowing how long I had gone without knowing. I closed my eyes not wanting to know where we were. I wanted to scream at the top of my lungs, I couldn't bear my new knowledge. I had to bite my tongue to keep from screaming. Then to my surprise I felt an arm wrap around me. I open my eyes to see Danny holding me,  I shove my face into his shoulder and continue to cry, but now I let myself scream. I felt his grip get tighter.

After several minutes of this I finally calmed down, and I pull my face off Danny. Both him and Drew were crying, "I think it''s time to go home." I say through tears.

Drew smiles and nods at me, and to me surprise Danny climes off the ledge and back on to the side walk by himself. I then get down, followed by Drew. I get in the car that Danny took, and I drive to home. Drew gets in the car that me and him took first, and he drives Danny home.

I get home just before them and I go to the couch, curling up in a ball. I hear the front door open knowing they were home, I run up to Danny, "I'm so sorry."

"Poly." Danny says bluntly (Hi friends this is liking  many genders, but not like all :) so it's different from polyamory)

"Okay." I smile at him

I walk over to Drew giving him a hug, "thank you Drew, you're a great person."

"I'm bi." I tell them

"Well, this could work and I'm fine with it," Drew smiles. "Danny, Laura, are you okay with this?"

"I am," I say looking at Danny

"Me too," He says.

I did it I took me months to write this but i did it, I think I'm going to write one shots for this story definitely fluff, potentially smut, but I'm asexual so i can't promise it will be good, but keep an eye out for those, i hope to see you in my next story.
Lots of love,

                        —Zoey
Oooooooo fun I like how this ended —Arlo