Part 15

So tbh once you read this chapter your probably going to think i was high writing this and no i wasn't I just my friend over. Anyways if you didn't see my new story 'Simp Mason X Ash' I reveled my name and it's Zoey I also hate it so please throw me your best roast. Remember you are loved and important, I hope you have a fantastic day!

ok hello arlo here, i helped write this. See, i can write more than the beautiful aquatic rat story! but for real, i came up with the idea of adding in the million references to many diffrent things. me and zoey laughed a lot writing this. hope you enjoy! (i also dont like capitles)

Drew's POV

I went into a dazed state, earliest ticket to Chicago I could wasn't for another two days, Laura and I had out phone call three days ago. I wanted to cry but there was nothing left in me to cry. The only thing I could do was feed and clean Bim-Bim's liter. (Drew's cat). And even that was becoming to much. At least I still had her, and thank God Laura was fine with me bringing Bim-Bim

***

The next thing I knew two days passed. I forced myself into the shower I got dressed, put on my shoes and was waiting for my delayed flight. I'm also regretting my decision not to eat breakfast. My stomach rolled in fear, I wanted to Danny and Laura, I just am scared of the outcome. I anxiously tapped my foot for the next 15 minutes before the announcement of needing to board the flight. As soon as I stood up I felt light headed, god I was dreading this.

*time skip to when he is getting off the plane*

I walk off of the plane, my stomach still rolling in fear. I walk over to the baggage area to go grab my suitcase. I get my suitcase with no problems. Now the thing I have been fearing all this time, to go see Laura and Danny. I shakily open Uber on my phone and get a cab over to there house. I get into the Uber with my suitcase.

"Hello! You can call me Clay, where are we going today?"

"Umm clay as in the YouTuber dream?"

"yup that's me. Wanted to get another job off camera."

"Well...Good for you I guess? I'm going to Kurtis-street, house 120."

"Ok then, that will be around 20 minutes"

"Umm yeah okay."

There's on uncomfortable silence for the next few minutes before Clay speaks up, "Can I turn on the radio?"

"Sure."

Clay presses a button and Heatwaves starts playing. A panicked look comes across his face, "I didn't choose that!" hes says before immediately shutting it off.

I start laughing.

"So...Uh Drew hows your love life, mines trash everyone ships me with George-Not-Found."

"Excuse me?"

"Come on we all know you're in love with Danny."

"And Laura." I whisper.

"OoOoOoOoh I smell a three-some." (Why did i imagine that in my head as a Scottish accent)

"Clay.... Not like your ship with you, George-not-found and sapnap is any better."

We arrived at the address and as I was getting out of the car, clay says, "Well, we both have some three-some ships but I have more subscribers then you."

"What the fuck... bye I hope fans never request a meetup or something."

Clay drives away, heatwaves starts playing again, this time at full volume.

And my stomach sinks, thinking back to the first day, when all this shit started, Danny had probably felt a lot like this when he came to see me. That was also the day I fell in love.