Part 17? i think

Am I writing this while my mom and sister are getting there hair cut? yes, yes I am. Do I have a state level public speaking contest that I need to prepare for? yes, I do. Am i nervous as fuck and need to prepare? yes, and yes. Am I writing this to get out of practicing? Maybe.... So thats how things are going for me. I can't thank all of you enough for the reads and votes, It truly means so much to me. This chapter does talk about the self harm a bit more and there may or may not be some making out, so just be ready for that. I hope you are having a fantastic day, and you are loved ❤ and important at least to me 😃

Laura's POV

I went into the bedroom and sat down. The bed and pulled my legs to my chest. Wow, it's kinda crazy how Danny instantly changed around Drew. I just wanted him to be happy. Same for Drew. Even if that didn't include me...

Then I remembered where Danny said he kept "It". I shakily crawled over to his night stand and opened the third drawer. With tears in my eyes, I picked up the kitchen knife. This was all my fault, if I would have just noticed how badly he was suffering I could have prevented this. I placed the blade in the first drawer of my nightstand and placed a book on top of it.

I rolled back on the bed and curled up in a ball and several more tears rolled down my cheeks.

Drew's POV

There was something so comforting about Danny's presence. Amanda was never able to just completely calm me down like this. As much as I didn't want to to leave Danny alone, something in me desperately want to see if Laura was okay.

"Hey Danny can I go check on Laura?"

"Yeah sure."

I walked off to Danny's bedroom where I figured Laura would be. Just as I was about to open the door I figured I should knock. I tapped the door lightly and said, "It's me, Drew, can I uh, come in?"

"Yeah, you can..."

I slowly twisted the handle and walk in. I saw Laura sitting on the bed, and she clearly had been crying. "Hey, whats wrong?"

I sat down next to her, and put my arm around Drew her. She immediately turned and wrapped her hands around my neck, and began crying into my shirt.

I wrapped my arms around her and started rubbing small circles on her back. She's practically sitting in my lap at this point. I had butterflies in my stomach and I started blushing.

She looked up at me. Before I know what I'm doing my press my lips onto hers. I quickly pulled away, "Sorry I-"

Instead of answering she kisses back. We being kissing with passion. Carefuly, as to not hurt her, I roll Laura over onto the bed. And I deepen the kiss. I start putting my weight on her.

Then I hear the toilet flush down stairs. And Laura heard it too judging by the expression on her face. I quickly get off her and sit up on the bed. She quickly sits up as well. "I- We should- We have-."

"Yeah, but Drew, you need to know something."

"What?"

"That wasn't for pity."

And she quickly made her way out of the room. I was left there sitting on the bed. Did I almost just fuck a married woman?

If it wasn't for the toilet flushing, I would have gone further.