Part 19

hi writing this after spend 2 hours on face time with the scary straights of my grade so I'm not tired or worn out or anything. This is gonna be the last chapter of this story, Thank you following me through this journey. Thank you for all the reads and Votes, they mean so much. I just wanted wanted let you guys know, I'm currently writing a fanfic about Jenna (kurtis' girlfriend) dating Amanda (Drew's wife) so the first chapter to that will be up soonish, I'm not making any promises. Yeah I wrote this note a while ago but the real last chapter was published the time this was. I love you all so much, I hope you've enjoyed the story. lots of love, -Zoey

Ummm..... One more thing i lied one more chapter will be coming because we changed it up a bit. -Arlo and Zoey

Danny's POV

At some point that evening we had decided on watching that movie. And we must have fallen asleep because the TV was still on at full volume. Then I realized Laura was curled up on my chest, my head on Drew's lap. And Drew's hand was on Laura's head.

A feeling of clam ran through me. And I smiled. I pulled the blanket off from the back of the couch and covered us all. Then I closed my eyes and drifted back to sleep.

Drew's POV
I slowly wake up. I have my hand on Laura's head and Danny's head is in my lap. I look down at him, and I get the urge to kiss him. I look over to Laura and make sure she is asleep and gently peck danny on the lips. To my surprise, Danny wakes up and also to my surprise, starts kissing back. Then he whispers in my ear, "I love you so much." it was around 3 in the morning so we both fall back asleep.

~the next morning~

Laura's POV
Considering Danny's chest is pretty boney, I didn't sleep at all last night instead I witnessed Danny and drew making out. I wasn't too mad, I knew that Danny really liked Drew. I decided to confront them in the morning so we could discuss if this was going to become poly relationship or a divorce

"Good morning guys. How did you guys sleep?"

Drew choked on his water. Danny quickly said, "It was good. How did you sleep?"

I responded with a response I knew would make them nervous, "oh I didn't sleep at all. I had my eyes closed most of the night trying to sleep but couldn't."

A terrified look came across Danny's face as he shot Drew a look.

"So, would you like to discuss what happened around 3 in the morning? pretty funny you guys assumed I was asleep, you should know drew, how boney Danny's chest is."

Danny looks as though he is about to cry, I realize I might have taken that too far, but it needed to be said.

Drew stands up walking to me, "Laura, I-"

I quickly respond not wanting to make them to nervous, "its ok. I knew a while ago that you guys had something going on."

At this point Danny is crying, "Laura, you do realize I still love you? I just love drew too and I don't know what to say, its a lot to try and explain."

Drew then decides to say, "so how about we discuss our sexuality's and see if we can make this work. Personally, I'm pan. What about you Danny?"

"I- Umm- I am-."

Danny quickly looks down at his hands.

"It's okay whoever you like," I smile at him.

Danny starts picking at his thumbs, obviously very nervous. "I... I'm sorry." He quickly walks out of the house and goes to his car and drives away.

I look at Drew, "Well..... Who's going to get him."

"I'm never using Uber again, because I well.... Had an experience."

"Okay?"

"Yeah."

My phone rang at that moment. Danny's name comes up on my screen. I answer immediately.

"Laura? I'm so so sorry. Tell drew that i love him. I love you too."

"Danny?! Where are you? Are you okay? I love you too. Danny?"

Danny hung up on me.

I quickly open a app I only have for emergencies. A find my device app. I quickly look for Danny and his location is DuSable bridge. I began to cry.

"Drew...." I basically scream because of how hard I'm crying.

"Laura, what's going on? Are you okay?"

"Danny is at DuSable bridge. I think he's about to kill himself."

Drew takes a sharp breath in. "Let's go get the car. Now."

We both run to the car, panicking. I pull up maps and see that DuSable bridge is only 5 minutes away. Drew gets in the drivers seat and starts the car.

"Drew, I'm scared."

"Me too. It's gonna be okay though let's just go quickly."

It sounded like he wasn't only trying to convince me, but himself too.