Part 12

Thanks you for all the reads and votes! I could have never imagine in my life getting this much attention it really means a LOT! Also if you're confused about the Aquatic rat story my friend went on my account and made that. So I hope you enjoy have a great day!-----‐---------------------

Danny's POV

I go upstairs to our bedroom and flop down on our bed. Almost instantly I fell asleep.

I wake up the next morning with a pounding headache. Yet, I throw myself out of bed and go downstairs

"Hi. How are you feeling?"

Great. I know what she is doing. She's pretending like nothings wrong. I hesitateand then say, "hi." I honestly didn't know what else to say. It was so awkward.
Laura gets up and goes into the kitchen. She said loudly so I could hear her, "You wanna eat breakfast? There are muffins, coffee, granola bars as far as I can see."

"LAURA! Cut the bull shit! We need to talk, we both know what you're doing!"

"What?"

"LAURA! PLEASE! We have to talk, stop pushing it away!"

"Okay, okay, I'm sorry." I could see tears forming in her eyes.

I ran to hug her, "No, I'm sorry for everything, for yelling, for making Drew tell you, for this whole situation."

"It's okay, I'm just confused," she said through tears.

"You have the right to be. I'll tell you everything. Let's go sit on the couch." We walk over to the living room and sit down. She looks straight at me.

"About a week before I left to go to Drew's house I- after you left to go to work-"

I rolled up my sleeve, she held my arm and rubbed it. Several tears fell from her eye's onto my arm. "It's in the third drawer of my nightstand."

I couldn't say it. I couldn't tell her what's wrong with me. I could tell Drew easily but not her. Then I realized I'm not crying or about to cry. I'm just talking to her. So then why the fuck was I falling apart around Drew? I mean he's my best friend, but Laura is my wife. And I've known her longer. All I wanted to do was see him. I wanted his hugs not Laura's.

That's when it hit me I liked Drew Gooden.

Not just as a friend anymore. Something changed. It's why I'd felt so worried to go to his house this time. And why it had felt so good when he hugged me.

Then the voice in the back of my head screamed, 'YOU'RE FUCKING MARRIED SO IS DREW! DON'T YOU LOVE LAURA!'

I do love Laura. At least I think I do.
Only then had I started to cry. I couldn't take all of my new feelings. But Laura didn't know why I was crying. She thought it was because of the talking about the cuts because she said, "It's okay I'm not mad at you. I love you. We're gonna figure this out."

"I love you too" I instantly replied. For first time I didn't know if this was true. And something about her saying we're made me feel trapped.

Laura's POV
The rest of the day passed in a blur. But Today was different. Danny isn't Danny he's yelling and he clearly wasn't interested in our conversation. I'm a little scared he's to out of control. I need help. And help from Drew. I pulled out my phone and called him.