Part 14

Hi it's me, so umm this story I kinda changed again so after reading this chapter please tell me what you think cause this is all very subject to change. If you don't want the story to go like this please tell me your ideas and I can change this chapter to do what you guys want. so just let me know. Your loved and appreciated I hope you have a fantastic day!

Laura's POV

The phone had only rang once and Drew immediately picked up.

"Laura, Uh hi is everything okay?"

"Yeah, totally...Umm have you seen the pride section at target?" I blurted awkwardly.

"Oh yeah, some of its good but some of it, specifically the RuPaul rainbow shirt, looks like they tried and epically failed."

"Haha yeah your right. Are you alright you sound kinda off?"

"I mean besides for the fact that my wife just broke it off."

"Really? Did she kick you out or did she move out?"

"Oh yeah, she moved out."

"If you don't want to be alone, you can come stay with me and danny for a bit. I think danny would be happy to see you. It might cheer him up."

"Really? You would be ok with that?"

"Yeah, of course!"

I couldn't help but to smile at the idea that Drew was so excited to come over. I was also really excited to see Danny's reaction I knew he would be so happy. I found myself having butterflies in my stomach. Wait do I like Drew, No I like Danny. But I don't just want Danny I want Drew too. The fuck is wrong with me.

"Thank you so much. I appreciate this."

"It's really not a problem."

"Great, I'll see when I can get the soonest ticket to Chicago."

"What are you going to do with your house?" I was desperate to keep the conversation going.

"Well to be honest, I'm not sure. I might end up moving to Illinois, because I don't have any family down here, and it would be nice to have some friends near me."

I felt myself smile again, "You're welcome to stay with us as long as you need."

"Thank you, how is umm....Danny doing?"

"Oh he's well...That's the reason I called, he's not himself, and I'm...Really worried."

"Holy shit, did he start cutting again?!"

"Hey, it's okay Drew calm down. No, he didn't as far as I know. But he's just really aggressive, it's not like him."

"Okay, that's better than I thought. but still bad, I'm getting the soonest flight as I possibly so I can to help you."

I could hear the panic in Drew's voice.

"Thank you, Drew. So much." a few tears escaped from my eyes.

"Laura...It's okay I know this is difficult, But we're all going to get through this."

Jesus, how could he tell I was crying.

"I just thought I could help him, but I don't know how," I whispered.

"I know, I know, it's okay."

Oh gosh, it sounded like he was crying too.