But no reply came from Mr.Kinhyuk's side.

Kinshuk was going to say something when someone's phone rings up..which was Kartikey's.

Kartikey looked at his phone nd saw the name, ' MR.MINHYUK'

"Why is he calling?" Kartikey thought to himself as he picked the call.

"Yes?" He says but other one's voice was full of confusion mixed with scariness.

"Who- who is driving your car?" Mr.Min- wait no!!!

"It's Mr.Kinhyuk's voice!!!" Kartikey gussed it as his eyes widens in tension.

"Ahm..M- Mr.Kinhyuk" he says softly and in low voice.

"No!! It's not me..I'm here back at the place..idk who is the person driving your car. All i remember is i was getting ready when someone from behind hit me hard and when I came back to sense i was locked in room" Mr.Kinhyuk explains.

Even in that cold Kartikey can feel sweat on his forehead. He gulp and left a sigh. He put the phone back in his pocket without cutting it.

"Isn't this place near to the Buddha temple?" Kartikey says his eyes glued on the front seat.

"Yes it is" the unknown person says.

"I see...you know where to go then" Kartikey says as he cuts the call.

The unknown person from the front looked at Kartikey from corner of eye, "do you doubt me?" He says.

"Well...yes!" Kartikey answers quiet bravely as the others looked at them in confusion.

"Well then...you are right" he says and took a turn to the forset.

The car starts to bounce and jerk as the forest road was bad indeed.

"What the hell?" Devesh cursed.

"Mr.Kinhyuk where are you driving?" Kinshuk shouts from the back the seat.

"He is not Mr.Kinhyuk!" Kartikey protests as he get hit with the door for imbalanceing in the jerking car.

"What do you meam he is not Mr.Kinhyuk" Mallika asks who was holding her seat tightly.

"The call which came...it was from Mr.Kinhyuk he said that this guy locked him and hit him so he can't come to the car..he wore Mr.Kinhyuk's dress and came" Kartikey explains .

"But where is he taking us?" Harrsh asks trying to keep balance.

"Abb yeh toh yehi batayega" Kartikey says in a low voice.

"I'm feeling...please stop the car!!" Monika shouts as she feels an urge to vomits.

"Yeah..you!! Can't you hear? Stop the car" Kinshuk shouts from back.

But the unknown person didn't took it an ear.

"Stop the car!!" Kartikey shouts.

No response.

Nd on other side Monika started to get more weak and the car get even colder.

Kartikey with all his guts shout at top of his voice, "STOP THE CAR NOW!!!!"

Tho everyone thought nothing would happen..but to suprise the car stopped as if it just obeys wht Kartikey says.

The unknown guy was shocked even, "how?" He says in low voice.

He looks at Kartikey who was glaring at him.

"Nahh..this guy can't! Guess he had done something" the unknown person thinks to himself.

"Aaachooo!!!"

"Aieee what was this?" Basant says while he put the dish on the tabel for their lunch.

"It's called sneeze...chi chi u didn't even knew this?" Sumedh smirks.

Basant looks at Sumedh " kesa admi hai re!" He sits on the chair while Sumedh smiles widely at him.

He took the spoon to try his food when his eyes glued to Basant who was looking ......
Pale?

"Wht happened?" Sumedh says as he looked serious.

"Junho.........."

"Ahhhh!!!" Manisha shouts in pain as the unknown guy use his electric power to give shock to them.

"As ...the car is not working..I'll throw you out of the mountain edge" he says as he rests his back on the tree.

"Why? Why are you doing this?" Kartikey asks who was also devastated as others.

"To kill u...it's obvious" he says without showing any signs of emotion.

"Aah...but why us?" Devesh asks.

"Shut the crap...I'm not here fo answer your questions. Jusy die!"

Saying he stands up and closed his eyes...seems like he is concentrating. A light purple aura shines...he opens his eyes which were shining.

While the others were lying on ground they can again sense that extreme coldness surrounding around them.

Without even saying other word, he uses his telepathy power and hypnotise the others. And as it worked...a evil smile plasters on his face.

"Now you are in my control" he says.

"Now we are in your control" the other repeats.

"Now do what i say...turn back and walk straight then jump from the edge" he says still hypnotiseing them.

"You girl...you go first!" He says looking at Mallika.

As said Mallika turns round and walks as said. She tho walked fast and stood in front of the edge.

"Jump Now!" The guy says.

Mallika put her feet in front and slipped which results her falling down.....

___________________________________________

Wssup?

Okey okey! I know I'm tooooooo late...
But,
Sorry i was just busy in these days.

Hope you like the update...

Guess the next chapter will be coming soon!

Till then take care of yourself !

Hope to see you soon,
@/beatking_kai 🍒