Part 90

Jimin was all bouncey and happy since yesterday. The little lamb was so excited that he didn't even sleep last night. He was too busy giggling and trying on clothes. Now, Jimin was looking in the mirror for the billionth time, checking out a outfit. "Hmm". Jimin tilts his head. "Let's ask Eomma". Jimin nods and opens his door. "Eomma!". Jimin yells and all you heard was very loud footsteps and shit breaking.

Jimin slightly closes his door and moves away from it. "I-I think I made a oopies". Jimin says and Jin slowly opens his door with his machete in hand. "I get to MURDER!". Jin laughed demonically. "Eomma! I'm cute right!?!". Jimin asks. "Yes you...".

"

Jin, out of nowhere, burst into tears. "Eomma! Wh-Why are you crying!?!". Jimin yelled. "Yo-you ar-are s-so... CUTE!!!". Jin hugs the lamb very tightly. "You're crying because I'm cute?". Jimin says. "Don't cry Eomma! I'll be ugly!". Jimin said. "Jimin... When was the last time I put my hands on you?". Jin asked. "You never did". Jimin replied. "Let's keep it that way ok?". Jin pats Jimin on his head.

"Now why are you all dressed up?". Jin asked. "Yoo... I mean... Boyfriend is taking on a date today!". Jimin beamed. "Sweetie, if you're going to call him that, say my boyfriend". Jin said. "My boyfriend". Jimin said. "Peewww". The hybrids turned to Hoseok. "Really? Nothing?". Hoseok says. "I get Jimin cause he's a pure maiden but you Jin are my best friend, I will NOT live with the uncultured". Hoseok waves his finger.

"So, when you're done with this, come to my room... I must educate". Hoseok walks away, leaving the hybrids even more confused. "Soooo... I don't know what that was". Jin said and Jimin giggled. "I'll let you finish getting ready". Jin says. "But... I'm finished". Jimin said. "You're so adorable". Jin pinched Jimin's cheek. "Jim... Jin?".

Jimin blushed and he had to put his head down. "Hello Yoongi". Jin said. "Hello?". Yoongi says confused. "I heard you were taking Jimin out on a date". Jin said. "I am". Yoongi says. "Mmm hmm". Jin nods. "So what? Is Namjoon broke or something?". Jin asked. "Umm?". Yoongi didn't know what to say. "Not one". Jin said. "He didn't take me on ONE damn date". Jin huffed. "I bet he likes that bitch Lilly".

Yoongi just looks around the room to avoid any type of argument with the kangaroo. "So... Jimin, you ready?". Yoongi asked. "Yup!". Jimin smiles. "You look cute by the way". Yoongi said. "Th-thank you". Jimin blushed again. "I-I'll be downstairs". Jimin ran out the room embarrassed and Yoongi laughed. "He's so...". Before Yoongi could even blink, Jin's tail was wrapped around his throat and he was pinned to the wall.

"Do not... And I repeat, do not touch him, do you understand?". Jin says wickedly. "I-I wasn't...". Yoongi chokes out. "Good, good". Jin let's Yoongi go and Yoongi gasped. "Have fun!". Jin pats Yoongi on his head and skips out the room. Yoongi rubs his neck and sighed.

"Always the crazy ones".