Part 28

"Alright bitches". Hoseok was staring at the men he woke up at six am. "I want this house spotless!". Hoseok waves a duster in the air. "I want birds to crash into the windows, THAT'S how clean I want the windows". Hoseok said. "I want these floor SO clean, ants come in here wearing suits and ties". Hoseok said. "I want to breath AMERICAN air up in this bitch!".

"How... Eek!". Namjoon dodges the shoe Hoseok threw at him. "Did I tell you to speak!?!". Hoseok hissed. "N-no". Namjoon says, hugging a pillow and Jungkook was already in tears. "Now... Since I don't trust you two". Hoseok glares at Namjoon and Jungkook. "You two have two options". Hoseok held up two fingers. "One, leave...". "Done!". Namjoon smiles. "Bless you Hobi". Jungkook said.

"And die... Was the rest of that sentence". Hoseok says and the disaster twins went quiet. "Or you Jungkook can prepare a room for Taehyung". Hoseok said. "Oh! Oh! I can do that!". Jungkook says. "So get out". Hoseok huffed and Jungkook ran out the room. "Why can't I make Jin a room?". Namjoon questioned. "One, he hates you and two, that's MY bitch... So I'll be making his room". Hoseok said.

"So what I'm I supposed to do?". Namjoon asked. "You will getting this house hybrid proof". Hoseok replied. "You're kicking me out?". Namjoon said. "Basically". Hoseok yawns. "O-ok then". Namjoon pouts. "Stop... It ain't cute". Hoseok said. "I tried". Namjoon groans and walks out. "Now... Yoon...". Hoseok noticed that his cousin was sleeping on the floor and Hoseok raises his brow.

"Hmm". Hoseok nods and kicks Yoongi in his stomach. Nothing. "So... I can chose violence". Hoseok smiles widely. "Ok!". Hoseok picks up a thick dictionary and drops it on Yoongi's head. "Ow!". Yoongi shot up and saw his cousin smiling at him. "What did you do!?!". Yoongi rubs his head. "I woke you up". Hoseok giggled. "How...". "Get a room ready for Jimin". Hoseok walks away after that. "Rude".

Yoongi finished putting the pillows on the bed when Hoseok walks in. "Why this room?". Hoseok asked. "I don't know". Yoongi replied. "I just thought... It would make Jimin comfortable". Yoongi rubs his neck and Hoseok grins. "You're so cute when you like something". Hoseok said. "I don't li... Him". Yoongi looks down. "Please, like I didn't see you giving Joon death glares".

"That wasn't me". Yoongi said. "So you weren't the guy eye killing Namjoon from across the room when Jimin was sleeping on his lap?". Hoseok smirked. "Exactly". Yoongi says. Hoseok rolls his eyes at his dumb cousin and touches the fluffy blanket. "Hey". Hoseok calls out and Yoongi looks at him. "What... What do you think Jimin was so afraid of?". Hoseok asked.

Yoongi didn't know how to answer that, so he scratches his head. "Can't say, but I will say that if I ever find out, I'm smashing skulls". Yoongi growled. "I trained you well". Hoseok smiles, proud of his self. "Well, I'm going to...". *Smash!*. Yoongi's eyes widened and he slowly turns to his cousin. Hoseok was just standing there, not even blinking. "Ho-Hoseok?". Yoongi says, violently shaking.

"WHO WAS ITTTTTT!?!". Hoseok screamed and you can here loud running from downstairs. "Running from me? How foolish". Hoseok takes off his belt and walks out the room. "Ah shit". Yoongi said. "Welp...".

"It ain't me".