Part 86

"Balloons". Jimin was checking the big heart shaped balloons and sighs. "Over the top and obvious". Jimin said. "Th-they put roses all over the place". Jimin looks down at the rose petal on the ground. "Yoongi isn't a girl". Jimin pouts. Jimin then looks up at the pink and red banner that says I love you on it and covers his face. "I-I can't do this!". Jimin starts panicking over all the decorations.

"Wh-what was I thinking!?!". Jimin holds his head. "To much, it's too much!". Jimin grabbed his chest. "I-I'll give Eo-Eomma back his cupcakes and lock myself in my room". Jimin walks over to the box of cupcakes and opens the box.

 Jimin walks over to the box of cupcakes and opens the box

Jimin's eyes widened at the cupcakes. "Why?". Jimin says. "Why would Eomma do this?". Jimin moves away from the box and goes to run off the roof but he bumps into someone.

 Jimin moves away from the box and goes to run off the roof but he bumps into someone

Jimin looks up and his heart dropped. "Jimin? What's wrong?". Yoongi said. Jimin felt sick to his stomach seeing Yoongi in front of him. Yoongi gave Jimin a weird look when the lamb didn't answer him. Yoongi then realized that Jimin was shaking. "Hey, hey, what's the matter?". Yoongi worriedly asked and he saw roses on the ground. "Did you make a mess and got scared?". Yoongi asks.

Yoongi smiles and pats Jimin on his head. "It's ok Jimin, I'll help you clean it up". Yoongi says and walks past Jimin. "No!". Jimin yells but it was to late, Yoongi saw everything. Yoongi blinks and looks around  him. Roses, the decorations, the banner and the cupcakes was all Yoongi needed to see in order to figure out what was going on. "O-oh... You were going to tell your crush that you like him today".

Yoongi felt his heart break into a million pieces. "An-and I ruined it". Yoongi smiled bitterly. "Sorry... I'll go". Yoongi turns around and saw Jimin crying. "Jimin!". Yoongi ran over to him. "I'm sorry Jimin! I didn't know!". Yoongi says, panicking. "Th-this is so embarrassing". Jimin hiccups. "Bu-but I-I didn't do this Yoongi! I swear!". Jimin looks up and Yoongi in tears. "I-I only ask them for help, I didn't think they would do this!".

Jimin was full on crying and Yoongi pulls Jimin into his chest. "It's ok Jimin". Yoongi rubs the lamb's back. "I'm sure they didn't mean it". Yoongi said. "They were probably just to excited for you". Yoongi said. "Bu-but you saw it and I wanted to surprise you". Jimin muffles in Yoongi's chest. "It... Wait, surprise me?". Yoongi says and Jimin nods. Yoongi moves Jimin away from and looks at him.

"This... Is for me?". Yoongi asks and Jimin nods. "I'm your crush?". Yoongi asks and Jimin wipes his tears away and looks at Yoongi. "Well... Yeah". Jimin said. "Oh my god". Yoongi drops to his knees in relief. "Yoongi! What's the matter!?!". Jimin asks. "I-It was the decorations wasn't it?". Jimin says. "I knew it, I knew... Oh!". Jimin gasped when Yoongi hugs his waist. "Thank god, thank god". Yoongi said. Jimin looks down at Yoongi confused.

"I-I don't understand what's happening". Jimin said. "I like you too Jimin". Yoongi said. "Eh!". Jimin gasped loudly and Yoongi chuckled and got off the ground. "I-I thought you liked someone else". Yoongi rubbed his head. "Really?". Jimin said. "Who else would I like?". Jimin asks. "Lilly?". Yoongi says in a questionable voice. "Don't you like Lilly?". Jimin asked. "What? N-no!". Yoongi said.

"I-I mean he is pret...". Yoongi stops when he saw Jimin pout at him. "Bu-but I like you". Yoongi says. "Yay!". Jimin jumps on Yoongi and giggles. "You like me and I like you!". Jimin says happily. "I'm so happy!". Jimin squeals and Yoongi laughed and hugs Jimin. "Cute". Yoongi kissed Jimin on his head. "Say it again". Jimin says. "I like you". Yoongi said. "Hehe". Jimin hugs Yoongi tightly. "Now you say it again".

Jimin let's go of Yoongi and smiles at him.

"I like you Yoongi".