Part 27

"Now... To the adoption part". May pulls out four pieces of paper in front of her desk. "Hoseok already claimed Caesar". May said. "Damn right I did". Hoseok links arms with Caesar. "So possessive". Caesar laughed. "He then proceeded to give hybrids to everyone else, but I want to know where you all stand first". May says, while Jin was still eye killing Namjoon.

"Who did Hoseok pair me with?". Taehyung asked. "Jun...". "Hell yeah!". Jungkook cheers. "Hell no!". Taehyung yelled. "I rather be paired with Namjoon". Taehyung crossed his arms. "Why you gotta hurt me like that baby?". Jungkook pouted. "Cause it pleases me". Taehyung said. "I can do that". Jungkook says. "Candles, a nice room and some chocolate and I'll please you for free". Jungkook said.

"I'm going to snap your neck". Jin hissed. "Easy". Jungkook raises his arms. "Tae, come here". Jin orders and Taehyung happily skips over to his mom. Jin places Taehyung behind him and growls at Jungkook. "You're with me kid since I don't want you around neither of my children". Jin said. "Jin... The customers get to pick remember?". May says.

"And that's bullshit". Jin huffed. "You heard the lady, I want my baby monkey". Jungkook said. "I regret to tell you but I don't want you". Taehyung said. "Hate turns into love someday". Jungkook shrugs and walks up to the desk. "Just sign here and pay the twenty thousand dollars fee". May said.

Jungkook rubs his ear and starts thinking. "The... Fuck what?". Jungkook says. "The... Twenty thousand dollars fee". May repeats. "Surely you didn't think that I will just give them away for a hundred dollars". May giggles. "Hun, they are on my rare list for a reason". May said. "Hmm...". Jungkook nods. "Looks like you're staying your ass right here love". Jungkook said and got slapped by Hoseok.

"Ow women!". Jungkook rubs his cheek. "I can't get Caesar without y'all, so PAY!". Hoseok screams darkly. "O-ok". Jungkook sniffs and signs off on Taehyung. "Great". Taehyung rolls his eyes. "You take checks or do I have to ruin my accountant's Friday? Cause I'll do it". Hoseok smiles. "You don't have too". May said. "But I insist". Hoseok said. "I... We take checks". May blinks and looks Hoseok up and down.

"Damn it". Hoseok groans and signs for Caesar. "Finally!". Caesar spins Hoseok around and Hoseok giggles. "Now we...". May was interrupted when Yoongi walks up to the desk and signs for Jimin. "Oh?". May smirks at him and watched Yoongi glare at Namjoon. "So... I'm with him?". Jin hissed at Namjoon. "Sorry". Namjoon sighs. "Well... I still have to do my...  Exams". May smiles.

"Exa... Ohhh you bitch". Jin giggled. "You scared me". Jin sighs in relief. "Exams?". Jungkook tilts his head. "Well... I have to do a home visit". May grins. "Huh?". Hoseok blinked at her. "Have to make sure it's safe and able to house four hybrids". May said. "I also need y'all to send me track records, medical records... Nothing major". May shrugs. Hoseok stood in silence and his friends and cousin knew what that meant.

"Of course, we can do that... We can do that, right?". Hoseok turns his head to his friends. "Ye-yeah". Namjoon shivers. "Please don't hurt me". Jungkook said. "Excellent!". May claps. "I just need your addresses and I'll came pay y'all a visit". May said. "Easy, since we all live together". Hoseok says, writing down their address. "You do?". Jin gasped. "Yeah... So you won't be separated from your kids". Hoseok smiles at Jin.

"Yay!". Taehyung jumps on Jin. "This is wonderful!". Jin swings Taehyung around and the monkey laughs. "I get to kill you!". Jin grins at Jungkook. "Well, this is good news indeed". May nods. "I'll visit you all by Friday". May said. "It's... Wednesday". Namjoon said. "I know!". May says happily. "Well good luck with all of that". Jin says, putting Taehyung down and going towards Namjoon. "I didn...". Jin paid Namjoon no mind and picks Jimin up.

"Come along Tae". Jin says. "Coming mother dearest". Taehyung skips to Jin and they walked out the office. "Permission to go with Hos...". "No". May cuts Caesar off. "I mean... But why?". Caesar said and May glares at him. "You're a bitch man". Caesar pouts and drags his feet out the room. Hoseok giggled at him and May groaned. "I see you all on Friday". May said. "I can't wait!". Hoseok beams, dragging his friends and cousin out the room.

 Hoseok beams, dragging his friends and cousin out the room

"You all will fucking obey me and help me get that house ready or so help me GOD I will butcher you all in front of children and your families, ok?". Hoseok says and the men didn't say anything. "OKAY!?!". Hoseok screams. "Ye-yes!". Namjoon says, holding his self. Jungkook was to busy crying and Yoongi rubs his head. "Good... Good". Hoseok nods.

"Let's get ready". Hoseok skips off and Namjoon held onto Jungkook so he can walk and cry with him. Yoongi sighs and follows them.

"We're going to die".