Part 44

Yoongi went downstairs to clear his head when he saw Jungkook sitting on the couch in silence

Yoongi went downstairs to clear his head when he saw Jungkook sitting on the couch in silence. Yoongi thought it was a joke or something cause he never saw Jungkook so quiet before. Yoongi looked Jungkook up and down and when he saw Jungkook tapping his foot, he knew he was pissed about something.

"Kook? What's wrong?". Yoongi asked. "I'm fine". Jungkook replied, not in regular tone. "Keep lying to me, see what happens". Yoongi said. Jungkook closed his eyes and took a deep breath. "I found a red piece of paper in Tae's folder". Jungkook said. "I... Found one in Jimin's folder too". Yoongi says and Jungkook looks at him. "In Jimin's folder?". Jungkook said. "Are you kidding me?".

"I'm not". Yoongi said. "I couldn't even finish reading it". Yoongi rubs his head. "So you know that they tried to fucking sell them to fucking perverts when they finish "training" them?". Jungkook smiled, but his eyes weren't. "All that shit I was doing to get his attention just probably reminded him of that fucking place". Jungkook balls up his fist. "Kook, you didn't know". Yoongi says.

"That's not the fucking problem!". Jungkook yelled and Yoongi's eyes widened. Jungkook rubs his temple and sighs. "Sorry Hyung". Jungkook said. "It's fine, I get it, you're angry... So am I". Yoongi said. "Angry?". Jungkook chuckled. "No... I'm violent". Jungkook grins. "I feel like taking their limbs off and shoving it down their parents throats". Jungkook laughed.

"O-ok?". Yoongi scratches his neck. "Dinner...". Hoseok noticed the mood immediately. "Are you two ok?". Hoseok asked. "Fine, dinner's ready right?". Jungkook asked. "Yes...". Jungkook walks to the dining room and Hoseok stares at him. "What happened?". Hoseok asked his cousin. "We found out that our hybrids were being trained to be sex slaves". Yoongi said.

"What?". Hoseok gasped. "And I don't know about Tae but... Jimin was being abused at a place". Yoongi said. "Oh! So someone thought it was ok to put their hands on that baby". Hoseok nods. "Are we on the same page?". Hoseok asked. "I write the page". Yoongi says. "This is why you're my favorite cousin". Hoseok smiles. "Come on and eat". Hoseok says. "No offense, but I really don't have a appetite". Yoongi said.

"I see". Hoseok says. "Well... After all that, I understand". Hoseok said. "I'll tell the others". Hoseok said. "Thanks". Yoongi goes back upstairs, getting watched by his cousin. Hoseok sighs and bit his thumb. "He's going to go in his depressed state again". Hoseok pouts and then he smirks. "Hobi...".

"You little evil genius".