Part 5

"And if we get Jino to... YOONGI!". Hoseok screams and Yoongi pops up. "What?". Yoongi rubs his eyes. "Can you please take this seriously?". Hoseok rubs his brows. "Why?". Yoongi yawns. "Are you serious?". Hoseok says. "Jino is going through something right now, in case you forgot". Hoseok crosses his arms.

"I still don't know what that has to do with me". Yoongi said. "He has a girlfriend, ok". Yoongi says. "He kept her hidden from the public eye, ok". Yoongi said. "How is this a scandal?". Yoongi looks at his laptop and sighed. "It's not, but the media is hungry for bullshit". Hoseok said. "So give them shit to eat". Yoongi says. "Jino shouldn't have to feel like a criminal cause he has someone that makes him happy".

"So what are we going to do about the media and his fans?". Hoseok asked. "Jewels are eating that women alive online". Hoseok said. "Which do you want?". Yoongi looks at his cousin. "Huh?". Hoseok's eyes widened. "Do you want to deal with the fans or do you want to deal with the media?". Yoongi asked. "You get one...". "Fans". Hoseok smiled coldly.

"Do you then". Yoongi said. "Really!?!". Hoseok beams. "I can really go after them!?!". Hoseok says. "Do what you want". Yoongi says. "Eek!". Hoseok jumps and down. "I can finally put those bitches in their place". Hoseok laughs. "D-don't hur...". "Your ass said I can do what I want!". Hoseok yelled. "So don't be a bitch and take back your words". Hoseok glared. "Alright, alright". Yoongi said.

"Thanks!". Hoseok giggled and someone knocks on the door. "Enter". Yoongi says.

 Yoongi says

"Jino". Yoongi says and the man puts his head down. "I'm sorry boss". Jino said. "Bitch I outta slap you". Hoseok says. "You have nothing to apologies for". Yoongi said. "We'll handle the media and your fans so don't put out a letter". Yoongi said. "You want me to stay quiet?". Jino says. "But...". "What did he say?". Hoseok said. "You don't owe nothing to nobody Jino". Yoongi said.

"Be happy with Maiyoung and we'll deal with the trash". Yoongi grins. "Ya! Don't call my fans trash". Jino said. "Don't fucking defend them". Hoseok scoffed. "They aren't your fans if they attack someone they don't know and someone that makes you happy". Hoseok said. "If I could, I'll beat all their asses but I can't do that cause that would waste my time". Hoseok said.

"You mean that most of his fans are females and you can't hurt a women". Yoongi said. "I didn't mean shit". Hoseok scoffs. "Ca-can you both just be nice this time?". Jino pledged. The cousins looked at each other and laughed. "No". The cousins say. "Off you go sweetie". Hoseok pushes Jino out the office. "Let your Hyungs deal with the shit stains". Hoseok said. "That's...". Hoseok slams the door in Jino's face.

"I'll start publicly humiliating his fans". Hoseok said. "And I'll make the media wish that they were never born". Yoongi laughs. "We are great people". Hoseok said. "Indeed". Yoongi snickers and Yoongi's secretary rushes in the room. "Mr. Min!". He says. "Knock much?". Hoseok huffs. "What's wrong?". Yoongi asked.

"Mr. Jeon is in the hospital!".