Part 74

"Where

"Where... Are we?". Jimin asks, looking around. "This is my private area in the house". Yoongi said and lead Jimin to the couch. "This place is too big". Jimin pouted and Yoongi laughed. "It is cause we all have a place like this". Yoongi said and laid on the other couch. "So why did you bring me here?". Jimin asked. "I... Have no idea". Yoongi says. "Maybe cause I wanted to".

Jimin felt his self blushing and sat on the couch across from Yoongi. "You look sleepy". Jimin said. "I'm always sleepy". Yoongi said. "I like to sleep but some nights are harder then others". Jimin says and Yoongi looks at him. "What? That's what you said". Jimin said. "I know... I didn't think that you will remember that". Yoongi said. "I remember everything, I have a good memory". Jimin smiled.

Yoongi stares at Jimin and Jimin tilts his head. "So you remember what happened to you at that place?". Yoongi asked. "Did you bring me in here to make me talk?". Jimin asked. "No... But it will be nice if you do". Yoongi says. "No-Not that I'm pressuring you or anything!". Yoongi said. "I- I just... Umm...". Yoongi rubs his head. "Damn it, I'm not good with things like this".

While Yoongi was rambling on, Jimin was just staring at him. Jimin let out a little sigh and starts playing with his ears. "My family kicked me out when I was six". Jimin says and Yoongi stops talking and looked at him. "I wasn't the child that they wanted so they threw me out to have a better one". Jimin said. "What type of disgusting human would threw out a six year old?". Yoongi hissed.

Yoongi grumbles to his self and Jimin giggled. "I had no where to go and when I met this women, she promised that she will give me food and a place to stay". Jimin smiled sadly. "But she lied to me". Jimin put his hands to his chest. "She shoved me into some dark room and left me there". Jimin starts tearing up. "Th-then some guys came in the room". Jimin shivers and Yoongi rushed over to him and hugged him.

"It's ok, I got it, don't say anymore". Yoongi rubs Jimin's back to calm him. "Don't say anymore ok?". Yoongi says and Jimin nodded and hugs Yoongi back. "Yo-you need to talk to Namjoon about this cause I don't think I can take it". Yoongi said. "But...". "Please Jimin... I beg you". Yoongi pledges. "O-ok". Jimin says. "Ok, how about we talk about something else?". Yoongi said and tried to move away from Jimin but Jimin didn't let him go.

"Hmm? What's the matter?". Yoongi asked. "Th-this feels nice". Jimin whispered and Yoongi smiled. "Here". Yoongi wanted to get up to give Jimin a proper hug but Jimin didn't move. "Stop moving". Jimin says and Yoongi sighs. "My back Jimin". Yoongi said and Jimin didn't care. "Ok". Yoongi lightly pushes Jimin away and sat next to him and patted his lap. Jimin didn't know what he meant, so he rested his head on Yoongi's lap.

Yoongi grins at Jimin and saw his ears moving. "Ar- are they sensitive?". Yoongi asked and Jimin looks up at him. "Your ears". Yoongi pointed at them. "Do... You want to touch my ears?". Jimin asks. "Pfft no". Yoongi said. "It was just a question". Yoongi turns his head and Jimin giggled. "You can touch them if you want". Jimin said. "I don't want". Yoongi said. "Liar". Jimin smiled.

"I never said that I wanted to touch them, so how did I lie?". Yoongi said. "You asked if they were sensitive which means you wanted to make sure that they weren't so you can touch them". Jimin explained and Yoongi pouted cause Jimin was right. Jimin poked Yoongi's cheek and Yoongi looked down at him. "Cute". Jimin says smiling. "I-I think it's time for your nap". Yoongi says blushing.

"Also... I'm not cute". Yoongi huffed. "Hehe". Jimin let out a small giggle and closed his eyes. "If you say so". Jimin says. Yoongi stared at Jimin and poked his ears. "Fluffy?". Jimin asks and Yoongi flinched. "I brush them everyday". Jimin told him. "Adorable... Good night Jimin". Yoongi says out of embarrassment and Jimin laughed.

"Nighty night".