Part 58

"Where are we going?"

"Where are we going?". Jimin asked. "Right over there". Yoongi points and Jimin follows Yoongi's finger. Jimin saw someone standing in front of a wagon and looks up at Yoongi. "Just wait right here". Yoongi ran over to the wagon and Jimin hugs his yellow duck, feeling a little scared being left alone. "I'm right here!". Yoongi yells and Jimin smiled at him.

Yoongi came back a few seconds later with something in his hands that Jimin never seen before.

"It's pretty but what is it?". Jimin asked. "It's cotton candy and before you said it... It's not actually cotton". Yoongi says and hands Jimin the yellow mix one. "It's called cotton candy cause it looks like cotton, that I know". Yoongi said and Jimin giggled. "I got you cherry, orange and banana". Yoongi says. "And what did you get?". Jimin asks. "Blue raspberry and green apple". Yoongi replied.

"Try it". Yoongi says. "O-ok". Jimin sniffs the cotton candy before taking a piece of it and putting it in his mouth. Jimin's eyes widened when the candy immediately melted in his mouth. "Oh!". Jimin's ears perked up and Yoongi laughed at him. "It disappeared!". Jimin says. "It does that". Yoongi says. "I didn't even taste it". Jimin pouts then tastes the pineapple in his mouth.

"Oh! Oh! There it is". Jimin smiled. "Pfft". Yoongi snickers as he watched Jimin continue to eat his cotton candy happily. "Do you like it?". Yoongi asks and Jimin nods his head repeatedly. "You want mine?". Yoongi asked. "Eh?". Jimin says. "I don't like sweets like that remember". Yoongi said. "Are you sure?". Jimin says. "I'm sure". Yoongi said. "O-ok, thank you". Jimin takes the candy and eats it.

"Good?". Yoongi asks. "Mmm!". Jimin gave Yoongi a eye smile and that almost killed the man. "S-so! It's almost time for it!". Yoongi yells. "Time for what?". Jimin tilts his head. "A surprise". Yoongi said. "You... Do like surprises right?". Yoongi asked. "Who doesn't like surprises?". Jimin laughs. "Namjoon, Hoseok, my mom, Jino". Yoongi starts listing names and Jimin stares at him.