Part 38

It was now eleven at night and the poor lamb hybrid was struggling to go to sleep. Jimin likes the room and everyone but him, being alone in a new environment was to much for him. "I-I need to find Eomma". Jimin, wrapped in the fluffy blanket, leaves the room and saw Yoongi. "Hello". Jimin greets. "Can't sleep?". Yoongi says.

"How'd you know?". Jimin tilts his head and Yoongi chuckled. "This is new to you, of course you can't sleep". Yoongi says. "Are you a mind reader?". Jimin asks. "I wish I was, but I'm not". Yoongi said. "So, why are you awake? You can't sleep either?". Jimin asked. "Oh, I can sleep for days, it's just that some nights are harder then others". Yoongi said. "Oh...". Jimin looks down, cause he didn't know what to say.

"It's fine Jimin, don't worry, I'm used to it". Yoongi tells him. "But... I can show you something that will probably help you sleep and if not then I can take you to Jin's room". Yoongi said. "Ok". Jimin agrees.

"Woah!". Jimin gasped and runs around on the roof. Yoongi chuckled and watched him do it. "Wait, why are we on the roof?". Jimin turns to Yoongi asking and Yoongi points up. Jimin tilted his head and looks up.

 Jimin tilted his head and looks up

Jimin stares at the stars in silence and Yoongi smiles at him. "I... I never seen so many stars before". Jimin says. "I feel bad for you if you didn't". Yoongi said and sits on a couch. "Why are there so many stars?". Jimin asks. "I don't know". Yoongi answers honestly. "Why do you think there's so many?". Yoongi asked. "Hmm...". Jimin kept looking at the stars and smiling.

"What if the stars are Angels". Jimin said. "Why are they Angels?". Yoongi asks, smiling at the lamb. "What if.... The stars are their halos and we can only see them shine at night". Jimin explains. "That was very pretty". Yoongi said. "What made you think that?". Yoongi asked. "It sounded pretty". Jimin giggled. "Now what do you think of stars?". Jimin asked. "They are nothing but balls of gas in the sky".

Jimin turns to Yoongi and Yoongi was just looking at the sky. "So I really can't tell you what I think". Yoongi said and realized that Jimin was staring at him. "Jim...".

"

"They are prettier then gas". Jimin glares, or what he thought he was doing. "Pfft". Yoongi covers his mouth, trying to hold back the laugh but it still slips out. "Why are you laughing?". Jimin looks at Yoongi confused. "I-I'm sorry but...". Yoongi laughs again. "I was mad at you". Jimin puffed out his cheeks. "That was adorable". Yoongi said. "I was angry, didn't you see my face?". Jimin said.

"I did, that's why I said it was adorable". Yoongi said. "I can be intimidating". Jimin huffed. "I learned that word from Tae". Jimin says proudly. "Do you know what it means?". Yoongi asked. "No but Tae said it to Caesar, so I thought it was a good thing". Jimin said. "Ok". Yoongi laughs. "Jimin, can I ask you a serious question?". Yoongi asks. "Ok". Jimin nods. "If I wasn't living with my friends and I wanted to adopt you, would you let me?".

Yoongi stares at Jimin seriously but the lamb looks away. Yoongi smiles sadly and got off the couch. "Maybe". Jimin whispers and Yoongi's eyes widened. "Huh?". Yoongi said. "I-I know you would keep your distance from me and go out of your way to make sure I'm comfortable and safe... But, I still want to be with Eomma". Jimin said. "No, no, I understand, I just wanted to ask that's all". Yoongi said.

"Are you mad?". Jimin asked. "I'm not mad Jimin". Yoongi said. "Like you said, I would do everything in my power to make you comfortable... And that didn't change". Yoongi says and Jimin looks at him. "Come on, you need to sleep now". Yoongi says. "Mkay". Jimin says and wobbled after Yoongi. 'So cute'. Yoongi smiles to his self and walks Jimin back to his room. "Do you want me to take you to Jin?". Yoongi asks.

"No, I think I'll be ok". Jimin replied. "Are you sure?". Yoongi says. "Yup". Jimin grins. "Night Yoongi". Jimin said. "Night Jimin". Yoongi said. Jimin goes in his room and smiles at Yoongi before closing the door... And que the nosebleed in one. Yoongi's nose starts bleeding and Yoongi closed his eyes. "You were doing so well". Yoongi held his nose and sighs.

"Damn it".