Chapter 22: Back to School(HELL)

Yesterday, Papa Stilinski and I dropped Stiles off at the airport, so he can go back to New York. We both have school tomorrow and it's not fun. Stiles and I wrung in the New Year having a camp out in my back yard and getting a little intimate. We even got intimate the night before he left. My granny left shortly before the New Year, but not before suggesting Stiles has his soul cleansed by a priest. I swear that woman is going to get hit by a car and have her soul left to roam this earth. I'm one game away from coming out of school a lacrosse champion. State finals are Thursday and we don't get back till Friday night, meaning I get to miss two days of school. Woohoo! I get out of econ with coach. I'm close to failing. I have to ace my state test or I'm graduating with a 'F' in economics. Lately I've been getting sick to my stomach. I think it's from something I ate. Yesterday's lunch at the dinner tasted a little off. I'll have to ask my momma about it later when she gets home from work. I went shopping for some clothes for school with Stiles a couple of days ago and got extremely adorable outfits. I think I've spent more money in one store than I have buying food. Anyways, I'm going to finish the rest of my homework before I get in trouble with my Madre. I can Not afford to be grounded this week.
(A/N: srry for the short chapter y'all. this is just a filler for now. i have some big things planned for Mylia and Stiles.)