Chapter 1: Back to Beacon Hills

Mylia-Dylyn Mulan Marie Evanz is my full name. Before you ask, my father was really hoping I would be a boy. I was born on the 6 of June at 6:00 in the morning in 1996. My birthday is literally 6666. I'm believed to be the spawn of satan. At least that's what my granny says. She believes my father is the devil himself. He left my mum and I when I was three. He was an abusive alcoholic who got high on crack. Anyways, my mum and I are moving to her hometown. It's Beacon Hills, California. The place is literally a telluric current. Who knows what can happen on a full moon. We arrived here at 3:45 pm and began unpacking the moving van. I was wearing skinny jeans, a flannel with a plain grey top underneath, and classic Chuck Taylor's. I was heading back outside when I heard my mom talking to someone.

"Mylia, this is Sheriff Stilinski and his son Stiles," my mum introduced. I waved awkwardly at them and made my way to the back of the moving van.

"Here, let me help you with that," Stiles said grabbing the box off my hands.

"Thanks," I softly replied.

"So will you be joining the high school?" He asked me following me into the house and my room with the box. I'm not much for talking so I simply nodded at him.

"Are you a sophomore or freshman." He once again asked me.

"Junior," I replied nodding awkwardly.

"That's cool. I'm a junior as well," he informed me. I wonder if they have lacrosse here. My last school did and they made me team captain on my last season with them.

"Do you guys have a lacrosse team." I asked looking at him taking my lacrosse sweater out of the box and hanging it in my closet.

"Yeah we do actually. Do you play?"

"Mmhmm. The only girl on the team to be captain," I told him.

"That's awesome. So I guess you start school tomorrow?" He asked.

"Yeah I do."

"Well if you need a ride tomorrow I live across the street. Just umm be there before 7:20," he told me. I nodded and continued unpacking.

"I'm gonna go now. I'll see you tomorrow?" He questioned.

"Yeah," I told him smiling and nodding. After he left, I got my bags ready for the next day.