Chapter 16: Back Where I Belong*Part 1*

Well it looks like I'm not going to graduate at the same time as Stiles. Unless I do summer school which is a no-no in my world. I'll just retake my junior year. I missed too much to get enough credit to go on to my senior year. That's fine by me as long as I graduate high school eventually. I'm spending the summer with Stiles and his dad at their family cabin, in the woods, outside of Beacon Hills. I guess while I was gone, Scott and Stiles patched up their friendship, cause him and Allison were here. It's fine with me though because now I'm not the only girl. The ride up here was long and eventful. We lost a tire, ran out of gas in the middle of nowhere, and had the car get stuck in mud right as we were pulling into the cabin driveway. We're all at the lake hanging around while the boys fished. Gosh, Scott and Stiles can not fish. No matter how hard they try. Mr. Stilinski was the one catching them for tonights dinner. They were trying their hardest to catch one, but they finally gave up and left it for Papa Stilinski. As much as I hate to admit it, I already think of him as my own dad. Once the guys gave up, they joined Allison and I on the lounge chairs near the dock.

"Hey there handsome," Allison and I greeted our boyfriends.

"Hey babe," they greeted back. Stiles climbed into the chair behind me.

"Wanna go inside for a bit? Finally have that alone time we've been waiting for?" Stiles whispered in my ear, tickling my neck. I nodded, standing up and leaned down to whisper in his ear.

"Meet me upstairs in about five minutes.

"I'll be back guys. I'm gonna use the bathroom," I told all of them. I walked inside and upstairs going to me and Stiles' designated room. I grabbed one of his flannels and went inside the bathroom changing into it with nothing underneath. Thankfully, his shirt stops mid-thigh on me. I heard Stiles come into the room and lock the door.

"Babe?" he asked right as I walked out. Here goes nothing..........

TO BE CONTINUED................