Chapter 19: He's Gone

When I woke up the next morning I had a pounding headache.

"Ugh! Why is it so bright?!" I exclaimed hiding my head in the pillows.

"Because it's currently five in the afternoon," Stiles told me removing the covers and handing me a glass of water and aleve. I quickly chewed the aleve and drowned the horrid taste with water.

"My dad left us the cabin for the entire night. We just can't throw any parties."

"Stiles, do I look like I want to party tonight? What happened last night anyways? It's all fuzzy to me," I asked.

"Well, we came back to the cabin, I went to grab you clothes to change into since you couldn't walk straight. Yet you passed out before I could give them to you," Stiles informed me. I mouthed a simple 'oh' and checked my phone. Shit, I have 50 missed calls from my mom. I quickly called her back to see what she wanted.

Mel- Mylia Marie! Why didn't you answer your phone

M- Sorry mom. My phone died before the end of the night,so I charged it and fell asleep late. What's wrong?

Mel-It's you father. He's escaped and they don't know where he went. Where are you?

M- Where at Stiles' family cabin. What do you mean he's escaped?

Mel- When they were transporting him to Sacramento he took the prison van and got away. They don't know where he went. Please be safe until you're back in Beacon Hills.

M- Yeah momma I will. I'll see you towards the end of this month. Bye.

I hung up on my mom and stared at Stiles.

"He's gone and they don't know where he went," I whispered with a blank stare. I didn't comprehend anything Stiles said to me. I was too busy trying not to have a panic attack. Why does he have to do this to me? Why can't I go one year without him ruining it. He always does this. Just as I'm about to be all happy and fine and dandy, he comes barring a storm. If it were possible I would've killed him when I had the chance. Maybe then I wouldn't have to deal with this. I would completely and utterly pull a Revenge, but I sadly can not. I can't wait to graduate high school, so I can get as far away from him as I can.