Chapter 3: Lacrosse Tryouts

Today was good so far. I had all the same classes as Stiles and even found out how him and Scott McCall used to be friends till he met Allison Argent. Allison is really nice. I have a class with her and Lydia Martin, who to is nice, but Scott is a jerk to Stiles which bugs me. Anyways, after school I got changed into gym leggings with my favourite Ireland Lacrosse jersey and Nike cleats. I'm currently stretching with Stiles.

"So Coach has never considered adding a girl to the team?" I asked Stiles as I stretched my back hamstrings out.

"Nope. Hopefully you can run 'cause rumour has it that we have to join the track team," he replied.

"I can run. Anyone on the lacrosse either had to do track or cross country. Some even did both."

"That's cool," Stiles replied. ~whistle~

"Alright everybody! Two laps around the field! Let's go! Let's go! Let's go!" Coach screamed at all of us. Once he blew his whistle again we all took off. I was catching up to Scott when I passed him, allowing me to finish my two laps first. When I was done I checked my pulse to feel it beating regularly. Then I sat down and started to stretch out my legs again. I could tell Scott was mad.

"How are you not dying?" Stiles asked me wheezing.

"Dance, lacrosse, track, and cross country," I simply replied shrugging.

"Evanz!" Coach called. I got up looking at Stiles and made my way over to Coach Finstock.

"Yes Coach?"

"Didn't you hear me yelling at you to pace yourself?" He asked me looking a little upset, yet proud.

"Yes. I was pacing myself. I can run much faster than that," I informed him.

"Good. Your our new captain. Welcome to the team lucky 14," he told me smiling. I smiled back at him and made my way to Stiles. McCall standing near him. Awesome, my time to make him even more mad.

"Why'd Coach wanna see you?" Stiles asked me.

"Well he knows I'm lucky 14, and he made me team captain!" I squealed out flipping out by running in place.

"Oh my gosh! That's amazing Mylia!" Stiles congratulated hugging me.

"Thanks."

"Why did Coach make you captain? You haven't even tried out yet," Scott asked clearly upset.

"Maybe it's because you had your ass kicked by my team the Gerhman Creek Devil-Wolfs twice within the last three seasons," I replied sassily.

"You were on that team?" He asked astonished.

"You can bet your ass I was! And I'm tired of how your treating Stiles. You can either be nice or I will make it my life's mission to have you stay benched. Got it McCall?" I told him authoritatively.

"Yeah. I get it," he replied kinda shocked that I stood up to him.

"Good. Hope you know how to use your senses. You'll need it," I told him walking to the fields to show them who's boss.