Chapter 2: Lacrosse Team "Betrayal"

"Mylia Marie get up now!" My mom screamed up the staircase. I groaned loudly and started getting ready for the day. I absolutely hate mornings. Who ever came up with the idea of going to school this early should be hanged to death. After I took a shower, I got changed into a stripped long-sleeved crop top and overalls that are shorts. I paired the outfit with low-cut Chuck Taylor's.

"Mylia if you don't get up right this instance I will-....." My mom started saying.

"You'll what?" I asked smirking at her. I picked up my bags and house keys.

"Bye mom I love you," I told her kissing her cheek.

"Bye honey. Have a good day at school," she called as I walked out the door at the same time Stiles did.

"Hey newbie. Need a ride?" Stiles asked smirking at me from across the street.

"Yes please. Still don't know my way around here," I replied to him walking up his driveway. He opened up his trunk so we could our bags up.

"Since I'm guessing you want to know, lacrosse tryouts is after school," Stiles informed me.

"Thanks. How is your guys lacrosse team?" I asked him throwing my hands into my back pocket.

"Okay I guess. I mean we haven't gone to state in two years because of the Gerhman Creek Devil-Wolfs, but other than that we're ok," he replied.

"No way! Your lacrosse team is the Beacon Hills Wolfs?!" I asked him astonishedly.

"Yeah why?"

"Let's just say you guys are gonna be really happy if you recruit me." Stiles looked at me confused when I said this.

"Let's just say the only reason why your lacrosse hasn't gone to state in two years is because I'm lucky number 14 aka the alpha devil," I informed him.

"You were their teams lucky number 14!?" He asked me shocked as we hopped in to his car.

"Yup. That's me."

"Well then. Coach will be happy we took their best player."

"And my team will be upset that I'm joining you guys," I replied smiling. Stiles just shook his head smiling and pulled out of his driveway heading to school.