42 : I'm Trusting You

Start from the beginning

Yoongi nodded quickly, almost as if he were a hundred percent sure of something he could've given more thought to. He only just let Hoseok back in yesterday, it definitely seemed like he had his feelings sorted out a bit too fast, as if he were in a rush to have Hoseok inside him again rather than be around him.

"You addicted to sex?" Jin randomly asked, Yoongi choked on his coffee, hissing as it burnt his tongue, flapping his hand up and down against the burn to calm the irration there before he looked at Jin. "What?"

"I'm just throwing it out there. Even when you were mad at Hoseok. You still had sex with him. Then you cut him off but at the same time... you had sex with Seojun. Now the moment Seojun is gone for good. You're back to wanting sex with Hoseok. You're addicted, aren't you?" Jin asked with a knowing smile, Yoongi took the time to think about it before he scoffed, shaking his head in a way that was absolutely not convincing. "I am not. I just like a good fuck."

"Yoongi. In the time I've known you, you haven't gone two weeks without a dick up your ass. I seriously wouldn't be surprised if you have a dildo in place of the dick that you don't get. Which is once in a full moon." Jin muttered with a straight face, which only made Yoongi more flustered, his face going red as he stuttered. "I dont— I— You— I do not have a dildo."

"Hear that tone in your voice? You definitely have one." Jin smiled, "Nothing to be ashamed of, I had one, once upon a time, but after Joon?" Jun asked and then whistled, "I'm throwing that bad boy in the trash."

"Alright, shut your mouth and let's get to work."

"Yeah, okay, sexaholic."

"SHUT."

*******

Yoongi made fun of Jin the whole ride to the office, by the time they got to the building, Jin was beat red and avoiding eye contact with Yoongi. He quickly walked over to Hoseok, who was on the first floor talking to Yves. "Yves, queen. Please start scheduling me different times and days from Yoongi. I can't stand him."

"What'd he do this time?"

"Make fun of me. Comfort, please." Jin pouted, Hoseok rolled his eyes, "You're like a child. Stop bothering the poor girl."

"You don't know the things he said to me," Jin argued, Hoseok turned to Yoongi, quirking an eyebrow at him, "What did you say?" He asked, Yves sweetly patted Jin's head as she looked between the two, also curious as to what Yoongi said. "I just made fun of him for having three rounds in one night with Namjoon."

"Yoongiiii," Jin whined, both Hoseok and Yves turned to look at him with wide eyes as Jin hid his face in Yves shoulder, it looked comedic because of the way he had to bend down. "Scandalous," Hoseok gasped, Yves smiled, "I was wondering when you two were going to go through with it. Good for you, Seokjin."

"Yves, you're supposed to be on my side." Jin pouted, Yves shrugged, "I'm on the side that has the most interesting news."

"Of course." Jin muttered, pulling away from the girl and instead grabbing Yoongi and dragging him toward the elevators. "You two can make fun of me all you want but Yoongi and I are going to work. Something someone should be doing." He gave a pointed look to Hoseok before pressing the button for the third floor.

Yoongi glanced at Jin. "I was gunna talk to Hoseok."

"Talk to him after your shift. He can take you home because I'm not after the shit you just pulled, how dare you make fun of me and then tell our coworkers about my sex life? You don't see me going around yelling about how you used to have sex with Hoseok. But let me have a sex with my boyfriend one time and the goddamn world has to know about it." Jin ranted as the elevator doors opened, Yoongi rolled his eyes as the taller followed him throughout the office until he got to his desk.

"Jin. Please. I get it. Im sorry for making fun of you."

"Thank you."

"But you have to admit, it's kinda funny-"

"Shut. Up!"

*******

Yoongi sighed as he sat at his desk, he was bored and tired. He didn't get much sleep last night and he can't be entirely sure why. He just couldn't stop tossing and turning. That's the whole reason why he visited Namjoon, for some coffee and advice.

Around right now, Yoongi would talk to Jin, But Jin busy helping out around the office, which is new, usually the guy would be slacking off. A part of Yoongi was waiting for Seojun to show up and talk to him. And that thought angered him, Yoongi was over Seojun and that wasn't something that would change. It had to be a force of habit. His mind convincing him something that he already knew wasn't true. All those times Seojun talked to him were nothing but him being fake. Him trying to corner Yoongi and it almost worked if it weren't for Hoseok.

Speaking of the guy. Yoongi has yet to talk to him about things. Hoseok himself has also been busy, which is a given considering his line of work. Still, Yoongi has to talk to him about this soon or else he'll have to wait until tomorrow.

Yoongi sighed as he walked over to Hoseoks office, knocking twice before entering. "You know, most people would wait for a response before opening the door." Hoseok said, glancing at Yoongi before looking back down on some papers on his desk. "Jin and I are the only two who really walk in and out of here."

"True. What's up?" Hoseok asked, Yoongi decided to ignore how comfortable they were with each other again. It's only been two days since they patched things up after everything happened. Yoongi assumed it would be harder for them to get back into things but it was easy for them. "Wanted to talk."

"Again? Baby, I thought we settled things—"

"About sex."

Hoseok paused, his mouth open as he dropped his pen, Yoongi had to fight a smile as Hoseok's mind caught up with everything. He sat back in his seat, smiling slightly as he looked at the smaller. "Go on."

"I wanna have sex with you again," Yoongi said, before Hoseok could get his hopes up, Yoongi brought a finger up. "But, that's all I want. I dunno what our relationship was before everything happened but it was toxic as hell and it caused a lot of problems. We never reached an agreement on what we are and now is the time for you and I to figure that out. I've always wanted to be just friends with benefits. Do you want that or no?"

Hoseok stared at him for a beat, Yoongi waited, he half expected Hoseok to push for them to be more, for him to start spouting that "i own you" shit again. Instead, Hoseok nodded, only looking away from Yoongi for a second before looking back to him. "Yeah, that's fine. I think that would be for the best." Hoseok said, he looked like he was about to say something else but stopped himself.

"That was easier than I thought it would be, thought you would fight harder." Yoongi muttered, Hoseok shrugged as he crossed his arms over his chest. "Well, I've gone long enough without even being able to touch you, I'll take what I can get."

"Well you'll be able to get a lot if you behave yourself." Yoongi said, ignoring the way Hoseok's eyebrows shot up in surprise, "I don't want a repeat of last time, Hoseok. I'm trusting you, and I mean, really trusting you not to fuck this up."

Hoseok nodded as he leaned forward in his seat, meeting Yoongi's eyes. "Yoongi. I promise. I told you before, you won't have to worry about me hurting you or anyone around you ever again. You can trust me." Hoseok said, Yoongi stared at him for a second, trying to find a lie in his words but there were none, he was telling the truth. Yoongi could trust him.

"Okay. Then get ready to leave, I wanna go home."

"Sir, yes, sir."

*******

Looking at my chapters, there's been a lack of yoonseok smut lately, I should fix that....

Hope you enjoyed!😊❤

~Markie💜😎

This chapter was a bit short and uneventful because I decided to make the last part of this chapter into the beginning of the next one🤠