She stood up to take the files into the filing cabinets and return the other 15 when she was stopped by her boss.

"Miss Hwang I need you to pick up my lunch on your way back and I suggest your not late if you want to have your own" the handsome devil said giving her a quick glance before going back to his phone call.

"Of course Mr. Park" was the only thing she said before walking into the elevator.

She quickly returned the 15 files to their respective departments, handing the already stacked files to the accounting department, she stepped out of the building calling Mr. Park's personal driver to pick her up in the parking lot.

Once they were out on the road she told him the location where they would be picking up Mr. Park's lunch and relaxed her back on the leather seats finally allowing herself to breath in some much needed air.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Making sure Mr. Park had been served his lunch for the day, Hyejin quickly got back into the elevator, going down to the cafeteria, she was really reconsidering that whole 'Drinking' policy of hers. 

She took her tray setting it down on the table where Yuna was currently sitting, texting away on her phone

"Do you wanna switch jobs?" Hyejin asked hoping somewhere in her heart the woman would say yes.

"Nah I'm good, Hyejin fighting!" the receptionist exclaimed with a laugh.

Hyejin downed some of her kimchi fried rice with banana milk, groaning at her first proper meal of the day.

"They should really appreciate secretaries more in the world, I'm too pretty for all this, where's my own Song Joong-ki? Hyejin genuinely wondered as scooped up more of her rice,they should give more servings of these things.

"He's in your dreams because that's the only place your going to see him" Yuna told her finishing the last of her tteok-bokki.

"I hope your boyfriend cheats on you, fool" Hyejin said standing up to throw away the remaining crumbs.

"Excuse me!" Yuna exclaimed as she watched Hyejin walk out of the cafeteria.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was almost 5pm which meant closing, hallelujah!

Mr. Handsome devil had decided to allow the girl photocopy a few important documents, cause he 'cares' like that (hint; she's being sarcastic).

Her wrist was as good as numb now and she just wanted to go home and get some ice on it.

"Miss Hwang" the antagonist in her k-drama life called, gesturing for her to come to his table 

"Yes Sir?" she asked as she stood in front of his table, bag on her shoulder ready to go home, so she was shocked when he shoved a tube of some kind of cream in her hand.

"Take that and apply to your wrist, I don't need you be slow again tomorrow" He said still looking at his laptop.

"Excuse me?!" she said like her parents just in formed her they had gotten her the BTS merch she had asked Christmas money for. 

He let out a loud sigh, but stood and took her hand directing her towards the couch, once they sat down he took the cream pressing a bit of it to his palm, gently applied to the aching wrist.

She let out a painful hiss, but he didn't seem to care as he massaged the wrist enclosing the small hand in his big ones.

His hands were really warm for such a cold personality.

"There now if you would let me get back to work, I believe you are done for the day" he stood and walked to his bathroom, not acknowledging the shocked girl still on the chair.

Maybe her wrist was not the only thing not right today.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hyejin stopped in front of her friends work place, immediately spotting Jaeje as the girl was blatantly ignoring Heeseung, she had a look of utter indifference while Mr. Lee looked to be saying something important as his brows were furrowed holding on to her arm.

The girl, seeming to notice Hyejin yanked her arm out of his hold and got into the car, not looking back at the man who had a clearly disappointed expression on his face, but all the same stepped back into the building.

"What's happening with him?" Hyejin asked as she started on the way for home 

"Mr. Playboy was just trying to offer me a ride, nothing much" Jaeje snapped as Hyejin's eyes went wide

That's what she forgot.

Her friend's boss was the biggest playboy in Seoul.

Well her bad.