She would have thought they were only being paid to be friends with Mr. Park if they weren't already rich AF.

"Why are you so quiet?" Hyejin asked her friend who looked in between angry and flustered.

"Oh me I'm fine, Mr. Lee is quite the entertainment" Jaeje replied back, that wasn't the only thing on her mind, but Hyejin wouldn't mention it for now.

"That he is, I feel like there's something I'm forgetting to say, but I'll remember eventually" Hyejin said with a shrug, she really hated when she couldn't remember things she had on her mind less than a minute ago.

But don't we all. 

They all got back into the cars, the girls wishing them a good night before driving back home.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They flopped down on Hyejin's bed, quickly getting off their shoes as both laid down fully on the comfortable mattress .

"Is this really what you do on a daily basis? " Jaeje said with a groan, she couldn't feel her feet, she hoped they were still attached to her legs.

"Welcome to world of being a secretary my bestest friend" Hyejin answered with a sigh, if she could have one wish it would be to bruise that mouth of his.

Then kiss it better.

But let's stick to the first thing.

"What went on with Mr. K-drama persona?" Jaeje asked resting her head on one of her hands.

"He picked out a bunch of clothes, I payed with his card, I carried the bags, the regular" She said with a shrug standing up to turn on her heater, quickly putting her hair in a shower cap.

Some people can't get their hairs wet you know. 

"For someone you hate, you sure talk about him a lot" She said suspiciously.

"Please, it's like you and your cousin Matthew" Hyejin replied back as she got out her pajamas for the night.

"Okay no one can reach that level of hate, it has to be there since you were born, and I don't hate him, it's just a strong urge to never see the boy" Jaeje said getting up to go her room.

"So that means I have a strong urge to never see him, but unlike you that isn't possible as I work for the man, my life is sad like that" Hyejin told her going to close her door, but she quickly remembered her earlier reminder and was quick to stop her friend.

"What was with you at the mall, you can't tell me it was nothing" Hyejin said concerned, she wouldn't hesitate to break Mr. Lee's amazing legs if he did anything.

"Uhhhh Mr. Lee offered to get me a few things and I just got a little upset he was trying to show off his money, don't worry about it" she said while rubbing her forehead. 

She looked really tired, so Hyejin would leave the matter at that.

"Okay Goodnight" was the last thing Hyejin spoke before closing her door for the day.

Stepping into the shower she recalled what Jaeje said about her attitude towards her boss.

He had been the one to interview her on the first day she stepped into the office, he personally wanted to view each candidate as their main task was to be with him majority of the day, both men and women had filled the reception and to say the girl had been worried would be an understatement.

They all looked so professional and she couldn't begin to describe how uncomfortable it was being the only black person there, people didn't exactly cover up their stares.

When she first stepped the first thing she noticed was the big office.

The next thing being the owner of said office.

He was handsome, that was it, words wouldn't do justice to describe the mans features, but before she could even study his face properly, reality splashed on her face

"Are you going to stand there all day like a fool or at least move from my door?"