30

They finally arrived at the beach and got out of the car, not that it was a long drive, only about five minutes, but cars weren't exactly jeongguk's favourite place to be, neither taehyung's or seokjin's.

As soon as the mermaid exited the car, he clapped his hands in excitement, having a big smile on his face.

He would be jumping up and down if only his legs weren't still so weak, he would have to continue practicing if he wanted to get better and stronger muscles.

Jimin was waiting for them at the entrance, hoseok next to him, both standing in front of a big gate that lead to the beach.

"Jiminie! Hello!" Taehyung was waving at the elder like crazy, while hoseok was just eyeing him suspiciously.

That boy was supposed to be a mermaid? Along with two angels?

He couldn't really believe it, jimin was for sure pranking him, right?

But until now everything seemed scaringly real. If they were actually acting, they must be really good.

So, still unsure about the situation, he just greeted them quickly and opened the gate for them, putting the key back into his pocket quickly.

Even though he had a really bad feeling about this, he also wouldn't want to anger jeongguk in any way possible. He had seen himself what the dark haired was actually able to do, luckily for hoseok's good that time, but that could change with any second.

"So, if you don't want to be seen, you should probably go to where the rocks are in the water, over there. The other side of this beach is not accessible, there are lots of mountains. It's not allowed to climb there at night, only when the owner of this climbing business is present, so no one can see you from this side." Hoseok explained, keeping his head low, trying to avoid eye contact.

"Thanks, let's go."

They picked up everything they brought with them, including a lot of towels for taehyung and jeongguk's snacks.

After hoseok closed the entrance again, he followed them, still keeping his distance.

It actually took quite a while for them to reach the other side of beach, being slowed down due to the deep sand under their shoes, but eventually they arrived at the rocks.

"This is amazing, this place is so far away and hidden from everything, maybe I'll come here more often!" Jimin exclaimed, he seemed to be even more excited that taehyung himself.

Jeongguk had already seated himself onto a picnic blanket, putting up all his backpacks around him to have everything in reach. Seokjin sat next to him.

But now taehyung also began to get really excited, nervous even. He held onto jimin next to him and started doing some weird movements, they looked kind of like a happy little dance.

"Can I go, can I go? Pleaseee?"

And after receiving a little nod from jeongguk, the blue haired already started running towards the ocean.

Well, more like waddled. He wasn't able to run, he would have fallen down immediately if he tried.

"Wait, no!" Jeongguk screamed after him. Taehyung was still wearing his clothes and they didn't have any spare ones with them.

"You have to undress first!"

Back at the rocks jimin was laughing his ass of, not being able to take what jeongguk just said seriously.

And still behind them, hoseok was standing, pressing a hand over his mouth, trying to stay quiet.

He had never seen the normally cold and tough gang leader running around this chaotically.

-

I accidentally typed 'chaoticalalally' or something like that I felt like I had to laugh. But actually I was just laughing on the inside, and when I realized I felt sad because I wasn't really laughing.

So many emotions at such late time. Amazing.

Sorry, this was stupid.