16

"Jin?"

Jeongguk was a little nervous this morning. He met seokjin at the entrance of the office building to discuss his current problem.

They were now on their way downstairs.

"What's up?" Seokjin seemed quite sleepy, but jeongguk was convinced that he would a least understand him this time.

"Jimin wants to know. And I don't want to lie." Jeongguk actually thought about this nearly the whole night.

He really didn't want to lie to jimin.

But could he just tell him the truth? He was human after all.

Seokjin sighed.

"Jeongguk, you have to decide. If you think he is trustworthy and he means something to you then why should you not tell him?"

They were now at the door to the mermaid's room.

"But shouldn't I ask taehyung first? It's about him, right?" Jeongguk still wasn't sure.

What he forgot was that seokjin had already opened the door.

"Yes, ask me! I want to know!" The mermaid yelled from inside.

"Yes, go ask, jeongguk. Can't do anything wrong with that."

Jeongguk nodded.

So seokjin pushed the younger angel inside the room.

"I'm gonna get breakfast for us, I'll be back in a few." With that he left the room again.

Taehyung waved him goodbye cutely.

"So what did you want to ask?"

Jeongguk was eyeing the pool's water until now. He noticed that it actually got quite clean and there were even lights shining from underneath the water surface.

They were pointing out taehyung's shiny blue tail even more.

So the angel sqatted down on the edge of the pool and let his hands slide through the water.

"A friend of mine, jimin, wants to know where I spend my time the last few days. He's human."

The mermaid looked up at him.

"You want to tell him?"

"Yes."

"Then, go for it?"

Jeongguk sighed.

"He doesn't know about me being an angel. He doesn't know about anything going on here."

"I don't know him. You have to decide."

Now jeongguk had to laugh a little. "That's exactly what seokjin said."

"How about you just bring him here? It might be easier to believe if you can prove it."

The angel nodded.

"I just wanted to ask if it was okay with you if I tell him. It's not about me after all."

Taehyung smiled at him.

"As long as you trust him it's fine with me. It wouldn't be good for any of you if this jimin suddenly changes his mind about being nice so I guess he can be trusted? Yes, probably. Just tell him."

Jeongguk laughed.

"I'll bring him here then. Maybe tomorrow or the day after. I think we can agree that at least you aren't dangerous."

"Not dangerous enough to be threatened with a gun." The mermaid pouted a little. "Can't believe I look that horrifying."

The dark haired frowned.

"Dont judge me. I didn't know you. Let's just forget about that incident, please."

The mermaid was now coming closer to him.

"Dont worry, as long as you dont come here with a gun again, were fine."

Suddenly taehyung grabbed his wrists.

"Should I pull you inside? You seem sooo fascinated by the water."

"Dont you dare!" Jeongguk yelled and quickly stood up again, forcing the mermaid to let go of his wrists.

"I'm not planning on getting soaked this early in the morning!"

Taehyung laughed again.

They actually had quite a nice chat while waiting for seokjin to come back with their food.

-

So... I did something.

I did this

I did this.

Can we imagine taehyung like this please? I mean without it being ugly... but the colour and you know...

Probably without the blindfold, too. But the face turned out very ugly. So I covered it.