"Ok whatever." I laughed. He shook his head rolling his eyes.

"I love you lil sis. Don't disappoint me. Focus on yo studies before going anywhere else that is not school stuff." He said kissing my forehead then walked up to the door.

"Love you too." I yelled as my phone started ringing.

I looked over at it seeing it was Quezy ugly ass.

I picked up.

"Bruuh. Why you calling me?" I asked he hung up the phone.

He called again.

I picked up.

"Bitch." I said into the phone.

"Unh. Unh try again." He said hugging up the phone.

I called him.

"What's up Q." I said calling him by the nickname I gave him.

"There you go." He said nodding his head I shook my head rolling my eyes.

"What you want?" I asked.

"Damn. Can't even see how my best friend is?" He asked.

"Nope." I shook my head.

"Mane whatever. How's Shine?" He asked causing me to frown.

"Boyyy you got ha numba don't you?" I asked Laughing.

"I doo but she blocked my ass." He said sighting.

"lemme guess. You asked her to fuck and Have babies and she blocked you." I said.

"nOpe. I asked her to give me a sloppy toppy and she told me to go such my grandma toes and then blocked me." he said causing me to bust out laughing.

"as she should." I said Hunging Up, he called me back.

I picked up and he hung Up. I called again. "but for real tell ha to unblock me real quick." he said.

I hung up.

════════════════════

I was now at the mall because I needed to buy myself some stuff, ion know where everyone went but they left me lonely.

I started walking up to a shop until I saw murda with a girl. He turned to look at me before he smirked.

I turned around quickly going to the opposite side.

Until I decided to go to the toilets.

"What the fuck is wrong with me?? Why all of a sudden I'm all hot?" I washed my hands before I went to dry them out.

I then walked out the bathroom only for me to be pushed back in the bathroom.

"Where yo fine ass think is going?" Murda asked causing me to back away from him.

"Please don't hurt me. I didn't do anything this time but to be at the mall." I said.

"I don't give a fuck. " He said.

"Just know that every time you cross my path I'm gonna always hurt you." He said.

"Well. Then I'm happy to leave Miami in two days." I said shrugging.

He grabbed my neck slamming me against the wall.

"You not leaving Miami." He said sternly.